Sign in to follow this  
Backdoor Survival

Review: The Fantastic EcoZoom Versa Rocket Stove + Giveaway

Fantastic-EcoZoom-Versa-Rocket-Stove--250x250.jpg

When I first got an EcoZoom Versa rocket stove back in 2011, I barely knew how to start a fire, let alone keep one going. These days, I am pretty darn good at starting fires using my own DIY fire starter plus gathered biomass and kindling. I have even been known to chop a log or two. But most of all, I have become proficient at using the EcoZoom Versa, not so much because I had to, but because it is fun to use. Yes, I know. Preppers can be strange sometimes.

A couple of weeks ago, longtime sponsor EarthEasy.com asked if I would like to review the EcoZoom Versa and to share my experience with Backdoor Survival readers. After explaining that I already owned two EcoZooms, and was a big fan, they offered one up as a giveaway. How could I refuse?

Read a review of the EcoZoom and see how it is used to prepare chicken chili from food storage. Recipe included! Plus enter the giveaway to win one for free thanks to www.eartheasy.com.

The post Review: The Fantastic EcoZoom Versa Rocket Stove + Giveaway by Gaye Levy first appeared on Backdoor Survival.

Original Source