Well hello everyone. Thought this was a West Kentucky thing but I see folks here from out in occupied America. So, I'm here because the www.threepercenter.org forum is no more. Some of us are trying to build a new forum, but, it could take a couple weeks to be online. So, I'm in Graves county, Kentucky, any of my neighbors here?

• Like 1

Welcome to the site! You can have your own forums here all you do is start a group and build your forums

Sounds more complicated than I'm interested in. And the google map was funny but assholistic. I'm trying to figure this forum out, but, I ain't wasting time on bs. I'm looking to connect our group with other groups, but, can't seem to find an active area on this forum.

Sounds more complicated than I'm interested in. And the google map was funny but assholistic. I'm trying to figure this forum out, but, I ain't wasting time on bs. I'm looking to connect our group with other groups, but, can't seem to find an active area on this forum.

Complicated, Really?

Are you trolling us or are you really just condescending ?

The Google map is Funny?

Not trolling, not condescending. But, when I asked where everyone was, some smartass posted a map of the US. Me condescending? Hmmm? Yes, your forum is EXTREMELY complicated to navigate. I'm the asssistant squad leader of the scout platoon in my AO, so no, I'm not trolling, I'm scouting. I don't have time for child like bs. Either this is the place to find patriots, or it ain't.

Not trolling, not condescending. But, when I asked where everyone was, some smartass posted a map of the US. Me condescending? Hmmm? Yes, your forum is EXTREMELY complicated to navigate. I'm the asssistant squad leader of the scout platoon in my AO, so no, I'm not trolling, I'm scouting. I don't have time for child like bs. Either this is the place to find patriots, or it ain't.

First of all we never asked you to come here, you came on your own and since you have been here you have done nothing but bitch and moan. I don't care who you are. That "smartass" was me and this is my site, you asked where the members were, the map shows all there locations if you're too ignorant to read and find out what this site is you should stick to what you know because we will not tolerate your adolescence. I suggest you change your attitude or put down the bottle because your real close to not being able to access this site at all which may do us all a favor.

• Like 1

Ok, your idiocracy just cost this forum around 11,000 militia members, I'm gone. Bye-bye.

I seriously doubt that you are a member of a militia, especially one of anywhere near that many members unless it is run by Disney Corporation. You're obviously too impatient and immature to be in a grown up militia if your posts are even serious. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out......

• Like 1

Ok, your idiocracy just cost this forum around 11,000 militia members, I'm gone. Bye-bye.

Wow. I know Scout One from the 3% site. Yes he is rough around the edges and does speak his mind. I'm sorry it got off to such a rough start. He has a lot of good ideas, and opinions.

I am sorry he will not be contributing.

Wow. I know Scout One from the 3% site. Yes he is rough around the edges and does speak his mind. I'm sorry it got off to such a rough start. He has a lot of good ideas, and opinions.

I am sorry he will not be contributing.

I'm sorry that he was a good contributor elsewhere, but the line between blunt and rough around the edges and rude was crossed. If you need help or want to make suggestions to make the site more useful, please speak up. Complaining from the start, and calling names to the administration is not warranted, I don't care who you are.

• Like 1

I'm sorry that he was a good contributor elsewhere, but the line between blunt and rough around the edges and rude was crossed. If you need help or want to make suggestions to make the site more useful, please speak up. Complaining from the start, and calling names to the administration is not warranted, I don't care who you are.

I agree that kind of behavior should not be allowed. Since he was new he should have been doing more looking at first and accept any help offered.

I think he was really upset about the other site as most of us are. I'll give him a knock upside his head next time I "talk" to him.

Thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

I agree that kind of behavior should not be allowed. Since he was new he should have been doing more looking at first and accept any help offered.

I think he was really upset about the other site as most of us are. I'll give him a knock upside his head next time I "talk" to him.

Thanks for the reply.

That's understandable, and something that Team Liberty as a whole has to work on. We've got to learn to save our anger for the threat and go out of our way to be more civil towards each other. Until we can learn to stand together we've lost that aspect of the war, because the other sides damn sure already do.

• Like 1

this user had more posts than just this thread

i can not speak for his past but he came across here as a disrespectful punk

i tried to help him and he called me a smartass for some reason

then went on to tell us how awesome he was

eh... good riddance

My wife's advice is "Don't make mountains out of mole hills.

I often do not comment because it is not worth causing more tension.

Unless it is a definite issue that needs speaking up on. For the most part we all get along here.

this user had more posts than just this thread

i can not speak for his past but he came across here as a disrespectful punk

i tried to help him and he called me a smartass for some reason

then went on to tell us how awesome he was

eh... good riddance

Yeah, he can be an a**hole.

Yeah, he can be an a**hole.

thats perfectly fine , but he can be one somewhere else

he acts like that towards the alpha males we have here hes going to be on a bigger stage than hes ready for

if not anything else its for his own good we put too much money and time into this site to let someone show up and trash us and our site.

i sent him an email after i banned him

"You expected to form alliances and make friends with your approach? We are not keyboard warriors and we don’t play games. If you want to network with us we have a lot of offer you but we will not just allow you to trash our work and act like you were entitled and making threats when you didn’t get your way.

If i have mis-understood and you want to know what we have to offer i will help you if you are respectful."

• Like 1

thats perfectly fine , but he can be one somewhere else

he acts like that towards the alpha males we have here hes going to be on a bigger stage than hes ready for

if not anything else its for his own good we put too much money and time into this site to let someone show up and trash us and our site.

i sent him an email after i banned him

"You expected to form alliances and make friends with your approach? We are not keyboard warriors and we don’t play games. If you want to network with us we have a lot of offer you but we will not just allow you to trash our work and act like you were entitled and making threats when you didn’t get your way.

If i have mis-understood and you want to know what we have to offer i will help you if you are respectful."

That was more than most others would have done. Thanks for your effort to give him a chance to apologize, which is what he should do.

Most of the others from the other site are ok guys. I was hoping some would look up this site, but I am not going to tell them. Just letting them find it themselves.

• Like 1

Well hello everyone. Thought this was a West Kentucky thing but I see folks here from out in occupied America. So, I'm here because the www.threepercenter.org forum is no more. Some of us are trying to build a new forum, but, it could take a couple weeks to be online. So, I'm in Graves county, Kentucky, any of my neighbors here?

The website thethreepercenters.org is up and going. Since threepers consist of a wide variety of backgrounds, views, and ethics, getting people to work and get along together is no easy task. Pick and choose as one sees fit. Here at mymilitia.com, we toe the line of civil duty and good citizenship while understanding that dangerous liberty is preferred over peaceful slavery.

• Like 2

The website thethreepercenters.org is up and going. Since threepers consist of a wide variety of backgrounds, views, and ethics, getting people to work and get along together is no easy task. Pick and choose as one sees fit. Here at mymilitia.com, we toe the line of civil duty and good citizenship while understanding that dangerous liberty is preferred over peaceful slavery.

Meh....."WE'RE NOT A MILITIA!!!!".

• Like 1

Yep, I have mixed feelings over that. Some states have laws against organized militias. I live in one of them. According to the federal code, most fall withing the range of age to be considered the unorganized militia, so where does one want to stop splitting technical hairs on name calling.

...Something i hear daily from Militias

We are all the Militia, Units think their activities (which much be illegal) are protected from the alphabet orgs because they say "WE ARE NOT THE MILITIA" , These people are ignorant for 1 if your not doing anything illegal what are you worried about? , Is it that they don't want to be group with Militias? How about we work together so the Militia is a good thing and quit hiding.

Yep, I have mixed feelings over that. Some states have laws against organized militias. I live in one of them. According to the federal code, most fall withing the range of age to be considered the unorganized militia, so where does one want to stop splitting technical hairs on name calling.

We should probably verse ourselves on the laws , i think Wyoming has some strict laws against it , like you said it may all be in the wording