fixer

2017 My Militia Manifesto

Who we are and what we are about , if you ever wanted to learn more about us here you go...

[MEDIA=scribd]349382109[/MEDIA]

• Like 3

I would like to thank you for finally addressing the https concern I originally had. With that now resolved and a better idea of how you approach data security, I intend to participate more.

• Like 1

I would like to thank you for finally addressing the https concern I originally had. With that now resolved and a better idea of how you approach data security, I intend to participate more.

Will be SSL within the next 10 days and we will be on the latest versions of MYSQL and PHP on a new Apache Server on our data cluster, sadly i think the site will be unreachable for 24-48 hours during the move then 12 hours to complete the SSL conversion , i have been trying to find a way around it but its just too many changes to perform on the fly

Those who give up security for a little uptime will have neither security nor uptime.

-Ben Franklin

• Like 2

Who we are and what we are about , if you ever wanted to learn more about us here you go...

I certainly admire the strides forward that you have taken . Linking so many people together is one of the surest ways to ensure the survival of the Militia and those who eould count themselves among us . Thank you for a job well done .

[MEDIA=scribd]349382109[/MEDIA]

• Like 1