We do not need a Physical Billion Dollar Wall. The DOD/Army is Testing a Foot sized Autonomous Drone (Perdix - (Partridge) (https://www.rt.com/usa/373257-drone-swarm-60-minutes/) Drone to do the Work. Fitted with Lasers, Sensors & Spotlights these Drone (controlled from Miles away) WILL Locate Alert & Maintain Contact (herd) with Drug Mules, Illegals & Terrorists until the Border Patrol arrive in number. Each Drone Cost less then $300 & can do the work of 100 Border Patrol Agents.

• Like 3

that sounds awesome , personally I'm not a fan of the solar wall either as that only benefits the people in that area , i would prefer a coast to coast high speed mass transit system once it gets to texas it can fork off with one track to New York and the other Florida

• Like 1

We do not need a Physical Billion Dollar Wall. The DOD/Army is Testing a Foot sized Autonomous Drone (Perdix - (Partridge) (https://www.rt.com/usa/373257-drone-swarm-60-minutes/) Drone to do the Work. Fitted with Lasers, Sensors & Spotlights these Drone (controlled from Miles away) WILL Locate Alert & Maintain Contact (herd) with Drug Mules, Illegals & Terrorists until the Border Patrol arrive in number. Each Drone Cost less then $300 & can do the work of 100 Border Patrol Agents.

Cheaper and LEGAL! Land Mines! That's Right! LAND MINES! The USA never signed the commie ban on them so we are legal to use them. Also we already have them, we don't have to manufacture any more there is a shit load of them in storage and don't ask How i Know but I know when and where! They need to be well marked mind you and in spanish and what ever ungodly languages the PC people feel need to be warned but seriously, NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL CROSS AN ACTIVE MINE FIELD!

• Like 1

Hmmm? actually that's not a bad idea. Cuts the man hours, and the pay, and the jobs, no maintenance just bury them and wait for the boom! But then its back to the jobs thing.

• Like 1

A mine field is a bad idea, all one has to do is throw ten pound into it & they go off. A dozen kids throwing rocks into it at night would defeat the whole system. I did it in the desert with some friends.

5aa3d67a32298_7medesertstorm1.jpg.713f15f2788f3928bcdb104506f45de0.jpg

• Like 1

A mine field is a bad idea, all one has to do is throw ten pound into it & they go off. A dozen kids throwing rocks into it at night would defeat the whole system. I did it in the desert with some friends.

I'm 100% serious here. I've worked in area's that had active mine fields and the bad guys know better than to enter a live area!

• Like 1

Ya' You've never actually been on duty across from a mine field have you?

• Like 1

So you never got any return fire and you crossed the entire mine field? Or did you just make one or two go boom? 8-)

• Like 1

So we are now the Russians with a Berlin Wall?

NO, we are NOT trying to keep anyone in, we are the USA with a need to keep the illegal skum bags OUT of our country!!!

Sarge

• Like 2

Ya' You've never actually been on duty across from a mine field have you?

We were Ordered to Recon the mine field, so we decided to "light it up/ watch things go boom". So we eat are MREs & through rocks, maybe not one our brightest ideas, but it was FUN.

• Like 2

We were Ordered to Recon the mine field, so we decided to "light it up/ watch things go boom". So we eat are MREs & through rocks, maybe not one our brightest ideas, but it was FUN.

Had a good ol' time on the DMZ in Korea.... Mine Fields on BOTH sides and a river to cross BTW. So a couple of Newly promoted Capt.'s were on the line and asked a New PFC to fire a Flare mortar over the river.... Two mistakes: 1. He miscalculated and it headed for the mine field on the Commie side of the river. 2. His "buddy" thought is would be funny if he handed him a large round mortar phosphorus. Biggest one they had.... guess what happened? We took incoming 50Cal. Fire for 12 min. What a fun Day! Oh... Ya... The mine field lit up pretty good too!

• Like 1

NO, we are NOT trying to keep anyone in, we are the USA with a need to keep the illegal skum bags OUT of our country!!!

Sarge

Last time I heard that kind of an argument (Locking them in) it was from a Liberal SnowFlake!

• Like 1