RangerForeverE6

NGOA - Best Place To Purchase Anything Legal

If anyone is interested I have found the Greatest place to buy everything from guns and ammo to accessories. I have been a member here for a while and can truly say that it is incredible. I buy all my guns and ammo here at factory cost. They have never been out of any type of ammo as far as I know. I am not trying to advertise here because I am not affiliated with them besides being a member. I just want to invite anyone who wants to save some money to check this out. The National Gun Owners Association has truly saved me a fortune and had rare ammo types I couldn't get anywhere else. Below is a link to a referral from me to invite people to join. Again I am just a very happy member trying to pass the savings on to my friends. I hope no one is upset by me posting this but I'm going to risk it.

http://post.spmailtechn.com/f/a/q_8tK1OLd82v_UgCVJD6IQ~~/AABKRgA~/RgRbSP1_P0EIAiyyrWcsfQ1XA3NwY1gEAAAAAFkGc2hhcmVkYQdoZWxsb181YAw1Mi4zOS41MS4xODRIG01lbWJlcl9SZWdpc3RlcmVkX1RvX01lbWJlckIKAAh_eGZZiRsIg1IVc2RyaWNrZXJ0MDFAZ21haWwuY29tCVEEAAAAAEQyaHR0cDovL25nb2FidXllcnNjbHViLnJlZmVycmFscm9jay5jb20vbC83QjBCQjQzMi9HAnt9

• Like 1

dont worry about anyone being upset, if you have something to share that can help someone here share away

Thank you I just didn't want anyone to think I was advertising for personal gain or spamming. I joined the NGOA a while ago and it's been great, but I'm sure most of you guys know of it. If not that link will take you to secure page explaining the NGOA. It does have my referral code to provide a discount for you guys and a small credit for myself. God Bless and I hope it helps someone out.

We don't mind sharing and/or advertising, spamming an ad will upset us. Feel free to post products you sell, or link sites you shop at. It helps us with finding resources!