Administration officials have said that a pre-emptive military strike, while a last resort, is among the options they have made available to the president.

“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen,” Mr. Trump told reporters

Referring to North Korea’s volatile leader, Kim Jong-un, Mr. Trump said, “he has been very threatening beyond a normal state, and as I said, they will be met with fire and fury, and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before.”

• Like 1

Administration officials have said that a pre-emptive military strike, while a last resort, is among the options they have made available to the president.

“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen,” Mr. Trump told reporters

Referring to North Korea’s volatile leader, Kim Jong-un, Mr. Trump said, “he has been very threatening beyond a normal state, and as I said, they will be met with fire and fury, and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before.”

Have to say, The President never came across as determined as I wanted. It was like he was going for President Bush's "shock n awl" speech. But, was lacking the confidence to pull it off.

Trump has all kinds of things getting juggled in the air. He needs a reliable staff to operate with, and the Obama holdovers still there are screwing up America.

• Like 1