Hope this brightens your day:

I used to find buying books from Amazon slow and inconvenient... Until one day the receptionist suggested I use their website.

My 4th grade teacher used to complain to my mom about my poor hand writing. I tried hard for years, only in vain, to continuously get the feed back, "Try to improve your handwriting!" I am 25 now, working as a software professional for a company. I mailed her last week for thanking her for making me what I am now. She replied with a post script... "Please improve your handwriting!"

"All the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle."

We were at a red light when a car pulled up, its music blasting. “He’ll be deaf before he’s 25,” I said. “That won’t help us,” my wife replied. “He’ll only turn it up.”

Store keeper: Good morning Sir! How may I help you? Customer: Why is this water bottle cost so much? It's $20 per liter! Store Keeper: Sir, this is pure water from an ancient glacier of the Alps. That's why it is very costly. Customer: Pure water from the Alps, huh? Then why is the date of expiration September 2017?

"Wisdom is not immutable. As conditions change, so does what is wise. That is, if one is wise."

Scott