Scott Lance Smith

Violence in Charlottesville

I would like to take this opportunity to address the Violence in Charlottesville. First I would like to say how sorry I feel for those who were killed & wounded. I feel ALL THREE sides in these events were fools & idiots. I will start with the “Klan, Nazis & those other so called “white supremacist groups”(WSG), which everyone knows are complete morons/idiots/lowlifes. If they think they can change anything by dressing up in sheets & wearing symbols of a subculture our grandparents put a violent end to seventy years ago. Let them do it, will just reenforce what “lowlifes” they are. The next group I will dismiss are the “Counterprotestors”. To violently confront WSG is a waste of time, this is what they want (live for) is to get them selves in the News to spread there messages to other weak & uneducated individuals. There is an old saying “When you argue with an idiot who’s the idiot”. The third group which has gained my displeasure are the politicians/police. This group knew there was going to be violence from similar events in other American cities & did little to prevent it. The police in full riot gear should have been placed between the two groups in great numbers, that is their job. If they needed more law enforcement, more police could have been called in from other cities in the area. Another area of control would be a company of Military Police from the National Guard. Nothing would make idiots behave themselves more then two hundred heavily armed military personal in full combat gear. I know, I was in the Michigan Nation Guard for Desert Shield/Storm in 1990/1.

• Like 5

ALL those people came there looking for a fight. They got what they wanted. THEY WANTED to fight. There is a lot of anger out there, but fighting is not gonna solve the issues.

My concern is that the leftists are using this tragedy as a 'reason' to tear down historical monuments. There are rare and important pieces of our heritage.

Somehow, they get offended.

I think a civil war is coming........

• Like 3

ALL those people came there looking for a fight. They got what they wanted. THEY WANTED to fight. There is a lot of anger out there, but fighting is not gonna solve the issues.

My concern is that the leftists are using this tragedy as a 'reason' to tear down historical monuments. There are rare and important pieces of our heritage.

We (United States) never had all these problems before Clinton Started "Free Trade".

This seems the case. One thing, I would reiterate, is if these hate groups are looking to start something at any cause, we need to stand down. We can't afford for the white racest to use our presence as an opportunity to start a fire fight. And we all train for self-defense and self perseverance, and I personally don't think the black racest would like my response if they tried to throw battery acid in my eyes. I am very pleased with the stance The Kentucky 3%ers have taken in all of this, there is great leadership and in site going on here.

• Like 1

If you noticed the police pushed the protestors toward the counter protestors (Antifa & BLM) and then stood down and let them beat the crap out of each other. The whole thing was a red flag, The mayor and police chief planned on letting this happen so they could gain more control and it would push the Anti-Trump agenda. The whole thing has to be taken for what it is; they want to break the last straw to get us to fight for America against those opposed to our beliefs in family and country. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

If you noticed the police pushed the protestors toward the counter protestors (Antifa & BLM) and then stood down and let them beat the crap out of each other. The whole thing was a red flag, The mayor and police chief planned on letting this happen so they could gain more control and it would push the Anti-Trump agenda. The whole thing has to be taken for what it is; they want to break the last straw to get us to fight for America against those opposed to our beliefs in family and country. Just my opinion.

Where did you see the police pushing the protestors toward the counter protestors ?

Where did you see the police pushing the protestors toward the counter protestors ?

On some of the news footage on Fox. It was earlier in the day, but I noticed as the day went on, those clips were removed. Imagine that!

I agree, the whole thing stinks of being a set up. I would tend to believe this will happen again

• Like 1

trump stands his ground and calls

out the media for trying to make him look racist

some crazy world we live in right now, couldnt imagine where we would be if killery got in i can almost guarantee things would be much much worst

• Like 1

couldnt imagine where we would be if killery got in i can almost guarantee things would be much much worst

If that witch got in we would already be fighting in a civil war... I guess that's going to happen anyway, because the left wants to create one for some reason. They aren't going to stop with just statues. I figure they'll be going after the Constitution soon.

Well I was on the ground in Lee park, charlottesville. And I can tell you for sure that about 10mins before the white speakers were due to speak the VA State Troupers said we had to clear the park and pointed to the streets to the south. I asked the trooper if you could go out the north side (there was nobody protesting there) He said no we had to move out to the south. In every direction left , right or down the block there were blm and aftia with sticks, bat and mace, and we had to fight our way out. It was a set up from the git go. Oh by the way most of the whites were not kkk, or nazis. I myself went there to hear what the white groups were saying--------not getting it from the main stream news.

Well I was on the ground in Lee park, charlottesville. And I can tell you for sure that about 10mins before the white speakers were due to speak the VA State Troupers said we had to clear the park and pointed to the streets to the south. I asked the trooper if you could go out the north side (there was nobody protesting there) He said no we had to move out to the south. In every direction left , right or down the block there were blm and aftia with sticks, bat and mace, and we had to fight our way out. It was a set up from the git go. Oh by the way most of the whites were not kkk, or nazis. I myself went there to hear what the white groups were saying--------not getting it from the main stream news.

If you want change END career Politicians;

Under NO Event, Situation or Circumstance may any person shall spend more then Twelve years in any elected, politically appointed office or combination there of; weather it is at the city, county, state or federal level. No elected and or politically appointed person shall receive annually more then twelve times the minimum wage during their term of service. Other then the President and Vice President of the United States no elected or politically appointed person shall receive any benefit, bonus, compensation, health care, retirement, or severance from any city, county, state or federal source after leaving office.

No person shall serve in any elected or politically appointed office weather it is at the city, county, state or federal level with in three years of their being employed directly or indirectly in any commercial organization regulated by or has annually received more then twelve hundred times the minimum wage from one or any combination of city, county, state or federal sources. No person shall be employed within three years of serving in any elected or politically appointed office in any position directly or indirectly with a commercial organization regulated by or has received annually more then twelve hundred times the minimum wage from any or combination of city, county, state or federal sources. No business, organization or person shall directly or indirectly contribute, donate, give, or loan any political candidate, party, organization or combination there of annually more then twelve times the minimum wage.

Congress (city, county, state or federal level) shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to Senators or Representatives. Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States.