Ralph Thompson

Texas Militia - Palo Duro Company

Serving the Texas Panhandle area in conjunction with the other Texas and AP III% units.

Im in abilene any near me?

Yes, there is a fire team located near Eastland just east of you. Let me know if you are interested. You must be 18+, our group you must not have a felony record and you must be oathed to support and defend the constitution of the US. The reason why you must not have a felony, is our groups carry weapons which felons are NOT supposed to be around.

Please send info im in cisco

Well lets see First your in Abilene, then from Cisco and then Arkansas what are we to believe. Before I send anything, I need to know more about you. Before anyone is brought into a fire team, they are vetted. This means they are checked out and if anything is found in their background that might be differential to the team, or the unit then they are NOT brought into the unit. Unit members need to know who there team members are and if they can be trusted with each others lives. There is a link in MY Militia for the Texas Militia north Texas group. You might want to check with them and see what their requirements are as well. They cover North East Texas. If you are still interested you can contact me through facebook IM.

Well lets see First your in Abilene, then from Cisco and then Arkansas what are we to believe. Before I send anything, I need to know more about you. Before anyone is brought into a fire team, they are vetted. This means they are checked out and if anything is found in their background that might be differential to the team, or the unit then they are NOT brought into the unit. Unit members need to know who there team members are and if they can be trusted with each others lives. There is a link in MY Militia for the Texas Militia north Texas group. You might want to check with them and see what their requirements are as well. They cover North East Texas. If you are still interested you can contact me through facebook IM.

ok where dose Arkansas come in to play?

my address is in cisco, tx I live in Callahan county. I grew up in olden I retired security police I have leosa carry. im me I drive a truck now so im all over the darned place. my cell is 254 433 1310. I do know most of the people around Eastland county I probably went to school with them.