Grannyblue

Petition to name Antifa as a terrorist organization

why do we need a petition to name them as a hate group... isn't their actions enough to prove that? KKK and Nazi's haven't done shit in the way of any violence in the last how many years, yet we know them as being hate groups, but what no one says that all of these groups, including the BLM are created, staffed, paid for by Democrats.

• Like 2

I agree with you completely. The reason we need a petition is the WH loves it's paperwork. If we get enough names on it then they will be officially recognized that way by the law and will be prosecuted as terrorists instead of as vandals when they bust things up. Also, if one of us were to defend ourselves from something they might do to us or ours, we would be more justified because we are fighting someone the government has already declared to be a terrorist. At least we can try, if that doesn't work then ..............

• Like 1

I agree with you completely. The reason we need a petition is the WH loves it's paperwork. If we get enough names on it then they will be officially recognized that way by the law and will be prosecuted as terrorists instead of as vandals when they bust things up. Also, if one of us were to defend ourselves from something they might do to us or ours, we would be more justified because we are fighting someone the government has already declared to be a terrorist. At least we can try, if that doesn't work then ..............

I signed it. There was 30k missing when I signed and it was 121,000+ 2 hours later. Guess we should add one for the BLM and whatever else too!

• Like 2

at the bottom of the sign in page in very small letters it say "view more popular petitions". A couple pages in is the petition to make Black lives matter a terrorist organization but so far it has only 800 or so signatures. From what I saw there are some really dumb petitions and some that would help to get a few of our freedoms back. At least it's a start.

• Like 1

I see a lot of good petitions that have very low numbers and then I see lots of crap ones that have the same amount. I don't think most people care rather or not things happen or not. They are more interested in Trumps taxes than anything else!

• Like 1

I did see a petition calling for President Trump's taxes and anything having to do with the Emoluments Clause. What a bunch of idiots . I did sign the antifa and blm as terrorist groups .

• Like 2

Pitiful. isn't it... that people are more interested in taking down Trump, than taking down Antifa and BLM. Although I did here that some MSM person stated that those two groups are good and anti-hate. Wonder what crack he is smoking?

• Like 1