Hope this brightens your day:

A customer goes to the bank to make a deposit. Teller: "Sorry sir. This $100 bill is a fake one. We cannot accept it." Customer: "What's the big deal? I'm depositing it into my account, right?

We visited our newly married daughter, who was preparing her first Thanksgiving dinner. I noticed the turkey thawing in the kitchen sink with a dish drainer inverted over the bird. I asked why a drainer covered the turkey. Our daughter turned to my wife and said, “Mom, you always did it that way.” “Yes,” my wife replied, “but you don’t have a cat!”

If we don’t like the answers life keeps giving us, then perhaps we should change our questions.

Scott

• Like 2

Hope this brightens your day:

A customer goes to the bank to make a deposit. Teller: "Sorry sir. This $100 bill is a fake one. We cannot accept it." Customer: "What's the big deal? I'm depositing it into my account, right?

We visited our newly married daughter, who was preparing her first Thanksgiving dinner. I noticed the turkey thawing in the kitchen sink with a dish drainer inverted over the bird. I asked why a drainer covered the turkey. Our daughter turned to my wife and said, “Mom, you always did it that way.” “Yes,” my wife replied, “but you don’t have a cat!”

If we don’t like the answers life keeps giving us, then perhaps we should change our questions.

Scott

Its Obamas money that he printed to offset his spending. Real or not either one isn't worth the paper its printed on.