Hope this brightens your day:

I like work, it fascinates me... I can sit back and look at it for hours...

Four high school boys afflicted with spring fever skipped morning classes. After lunch they reported to the teacher that they had a flat tire. Much to their relief she smiled and said, "Well, you missed a test today so take seats apart from one another and take out a piece of paper." Still smiling, she waited for them to sit down. Then she said, "First Question: Which tire was flat?"

All the intentions in the world do not mean a thing until you have already accopmlished what you intended to accomplish.

A couple of pigeons made a date to meet on the ledge outside the tenth floor of a skyscraper. The female was there on time, but the male arrived an hour late. “Where were you? I was worried sick.” “It was such nice day, I decided to walk.”

A first-grade teacher can’t believe her student isn’t excited about the Super Bowl. “It’s a huge event. Why aren’t you excited?” “Because I’m not a football fan. My parents love basketball, so I do too,” says the student. “Well, that’s a lousy reason,” says the teacher. “What if your parents were dumb fools? What would you be then?” “Then I’d be a football fan.”

"Love is never security. Love is a state in which there is no desire to be secure, it is a state of vulnerability." - Jiddu Krishnamurti -

Scott