Charles zeppelin

We are all responsible

Just some thoughts I had today. I was at a customees house today and noticed several gun safes and bra stickers. I decided to strike up a conversation with him and we got on topic of gun ranges here in jersey. He told me that he works with alot of brits who naturally are against gun ownership, however he convinced then to go to the range and give it a shot. And what would you know, they liked it.

I am in a business networking group and one member is designated as the accountability coordinator. His job is to make sure we are proactively inviting others and referring people within the group. Here in jersey we need to have an accountability manager in th 2a community that is making sure that we all do our part to invite people in to our way of life and make it a positive thing for them. I have brought several people to the range and almost every person leaves saying wow how do I get my gun permit.

We all are responsible. We all need to proactively work toward a more 2a friendly new jersey. If anyone has any ideas as to how we can introduce more people to the gun community and show them its not the evil world that is portrayed please post up and lets see what we can do to better our state

Well one thing we need to do is vote out all the Anti-gun politicians as fast as we can!Governor Murphy is chipping away steadily at our 2nd and sooner then later its going to be gone!What i want to see is the NRA or some other Advocate group come to our state and fight this with us?!?! Also maybe we could have public invites written up on flyers in different counties to invite people to shoot at different places?The places is not my ballpark but its a suggestion?

• Like 1

Why a advocate group really you can do it start something and watch everybody else follow and wanna help there's to much talk start something to talk about that goes for everybody I'm doing shot here and people love helping some are more enthusiastic about it then me but I know now that all you gotta do is start and people will help you finish and I think it'll go that way in Jersey if you all dosomething. Permit to own a gun you do know that's a good given right as a American why would you let that law stay?

There isnt much you can do about it if you are alone.What i mean if i dont know enough about the laws and how to change them then im standing out in front of Governor Murphy's office with a sign all alone.My next group meeting i am going to bring up the subject of all of Murphy's illegal laws he is trying to push thru our state legislature and hope they have an answer to it?Im ready willing and able but im brand new to it all and just need direction to at least get started?Im ready to march or do what ever it takes to get the ball rolling but i just dont know where to start?I know,its sad but as i said being new to something is at times rather daunting!

• Like 2

Yes I know exactly what your saying I didn't no shit from the door it takes a lot of research then write out a page or 2 of what you think is the most important things to bring up then go to a town hall and you already have a local militia I'm sure they will back you up and if you no a better speaker see if he or she will get involved.it's different to start out but you don't really know shit till you invest time in the subject but yeah I no what you mean you honestly can't change the world all by yourself but watch all of us come help once you start.really 

• Like 1