fixer

Ksenia Sobchak 2018 - Evolution - Liberals - Founding Fathers

shes running against putin in 2018 she is a liberal

but hold on for a sec.....

what political affiliation would you have considered our founding fathers?

only difference here is what year it is, russia is about to evolve like we did

she is smart and hot was even in playboy ... shes known as the russian paris hilton

her father put putin in power when she was 10

do some research and once you realize that this is a liberal and you support what she says and etc.... you will realize that the people in the usa that call them selves republicans, democrats or liberals are wrong as our political climate have strayed so far away from orginal intent that its all muddy water at this point

never thought i would support a liberal

thats only because ive been nieve and let my society dictate the definition of what a liberal is .... again i ask what our founding fathers were.... liberators

we have been lied to what we think are liberals today are not

please discuss

• Like 3

Money and power has changed everything. I have seen other politicians who have actually tried to do the right thing for the people, and they were crushed by the elites in power. Just like in our begining it will be the Patriots to get it done again. Now this is my opinion, take it for what it's worth, but a real civil war is brewing,and if it comes to a boil, life as we know in this great nation will never be the same. A little dramatic you might say. But better to be ready than have our freedom stripped away. I'm no longer a Republican, or Democrat ,or Independent, conservative or liberal. I am an armed Patriot.

• Like 5

I consider the founding fathers either federalists and anti-federalists. Russian politics? Even more perverse than American politics.

• Like 5

It is not "liberal" anymore, they have morphed into what is now called "leftist" which is much more dangerous as y'all can see by what is happening to our great nation.

• Like 4

I believe "liberal" is a newer term, and might be a bit confusing. History is often written with a slant depending upon where you get the information. The first two parties were both made up of successful people. The Federalists were much more wealthy than the Democratic-Republican party. The Federalists wanted a strong government (and it was also the party the wanted a strong banking presence) while the D-R group wanted it a bit "loose" on regulations. The Federalist party eventually disappeared, and the Democrat and Republican parties took over after splitting apart from their prior one party group.

Greed is always a continuing factor regardless of present or past time. The "elitist" rich are in both parties, but many perceive the majority to be currently found in the Republican party. If the "common working man" and independent business owners were on the same political page, they would make up the original Democratic-Republican party. The elites that are liberal and RINO would be in the Federalist party. The media and elites continually drive a stake in the commonality found in the working class Democrats and Republicans. This splits us apart when we should be together in thought to keep government at a minimum without having ever increasing taxes to support government waste and the funding of enforcement agencies keeping track of the ever-excessive legal regulations passed by Congress.

We should all be armed patriots, as the Founding Fathers said that was necessary for the continuation of our country. Do not forget that they also acknowledged the Creator endowed upon us freedoms that government should never take nor place limits upon. If you want this country without God, you are just as guilty of this country's imminent destruction as those whom want to disarm America and enslave all in taxes.

• Like 5

I will agree on all points made here in this discussion. Unfortunately, I also agree that a civil war is certainly more than a possibility . In the end, being a well armed patriot, bound to a militia unit is probably our best chance at insuring our survival. I also believe that we, or most of us see this country through the eyes of our founding fathers, as a constitutional republic.

• Like 5

I will agree on all points made here in this discussion. Unfortunately, I also agree that a civil war is certainly more than a possibility . In the end, being a well armed patriot, bound to a militia unit is probably our best chance at insuring our survival. I also believe that we, or most of us see this country through the eyes of our founding fathers, as a constitutional republic.

Gregg, I so totally agree.

• Like 1

My close family, friends and I are preparing everyday. I work out and run everyday, I go to the firing range once a week and I read medical, tactical and mental preparedness books everyday. We keep a close eye and count on our SHTF inventory AWAYS keep a heightened sense of situational awareness. We have to be ready to help our brothers and sisters of the Constitution as well.

• Like 4

shes running against putin in 2018 she is a liberal

but hold on for a sec.....

what political affiliation would you have considered our founding fathers?

only difference here is what year it is, russia is about to evolve like we did

she is smart and hot was even in playboy ... shes known as the russian paris hilton

her father put putin in power when she was 10

do some research and once you realize that this is a liberal and you support what she says and etc.... you will realize that the people in the usa that call them selves republicans, democrats or liberals are wrong as our political climate have strayed so far away from orginal intent that its all muddy water at this point

never thought i would support a liberal

thats only because ive been nieve and let my society dictate the definition of what a liberal is .... again i ask what our founding fathers were.... liberators

we have been lied to what we think are liberals today are not

please discuss

The love for money is the root of all evil. Power corrupts and corruption destructs while leaving a wake in the path. Prepare, for evil has gone on a

rampage. I think it is time for the people to stand up. I am having the government telling me that im going to jail if i do this and dont do that. Im being told i have to pay child support. I dont own them anything. liberty being over stepped like a mofo up in this country.

I agree with All The Commentary Posted. @Cliffhanger, I realized a long time ago what you have so succinctly articulated. I took The Oath twice to A Constitutional Republic. I was never Relieved of The Obligation of that Oath, nor did it Expire at The End of my Enlistment(s). We have been raised to believe that both Major Political Entities(Democrat/Republican) are Separate Political Players, that in 2 and/or 4 yrs if Performance is not up to our Standards we can "Throw The Rascals Out". Truth be told both The DNC and RNC are Private Entities, that are now under The Control of "Corporate America".

• Like 4

Sad thats its taken a study on Russian politics to see that what we are led to believe the poliical spectrum to be in the usa is wrong

• Like 1

Politics in my lifetime has been nothing more than a smokescreen anyway. When President Reagan was elected the media fell silent, just like with President Trump, for a few moments. The script was written, the fix was in, but American values showed up in force. There will be no next time. The game riggers have cast their lots and I can safely say that within 8 years it will be impossible to elect a normal sane person President of the United States. The vast majority of mellenials will be voting leftist.

• Like 4

Politics in my lifetime has been nothing more than a smokescreen anyway. When President Reagan was elected the media fell silent, just like with President Trump, for a few moments. The script was written, the fix was in, but American values showed up in force. There will be no next time. The game riggers have cast their lots and I can safely say that within 8 years it will be impossible to elect a normal sane person President of the United States. The vast majority of mellenials will be voting leftist.

You are so very right. The genie is out of the bottle and it will not be able to be put back in. This country has just changed in a drastic manner and it will only be getting worse from here. The regular news or "fake" news, millionaires and billionaires behind the scenes like George Soros and the likes of Yahoo is also pushing the leftist agenda. We have to make sure we wake up as many people as we possibly can to the plight of what is going on in our great nation.

• Like 2

You are so very right. The genie is out of the bottle and it will not be able to be put back in. This country has just changed in a drastic manner and it will only be getting worse from here. The regular news or "fake" news, millionaires and billionaires behind the scenes like George Soros and the likes of Yahoo is also pushing the leftist agenda. We have to make sure we wake up as many people as we possibly can to the plight of what is going on in our great nation.

In all honesty, as much as I dread the thought, is that those who wish to preserve the Republic will have to do some very drastic things to do so. If not, this Republic, our America, will not survive . Educating those that are already list is fruitless. Those that are already indoctrinating the generation behind them are the target for us to save. That's why we're all here . That's what will have to be done. The left knows this. We are squarely in their sights .

• Like 2

To put it in perspective,

4 children reared in a constitutional conservative home. Two are conservative, two are brainwashed liberals. Every entertainment outlet feeds them from birth. Video games, books, education, movies, music... everything used to generate a planned response. As parents we are more limited than ever in the influence of our own children. The fight begins at home, then out into the community.

As for drastic measures, you are historically correct. Silence is consent, inaction is complicity.

• Like 3

4 children reared in a constitutional conservative home. Two are conservative, two are brainwashed liberals. Every entertainment outlet feeds them from birth. Video games, books, education, movies, music... everything used to generate a planned response. As parents we are more limited than ever in the influence of our own children. The fight begins at home, then out into the community.

As for drastic measures, you are historically correct. Silence is consent, inaction is complicity.

Very well put!

Well said

Money and power has changed everything. I have seen other politicians who have actually tried to do the right thing for the people, and they were crushed by the elites in power. Just like in our begining it will be the Patriots to get it done again. Now this is my opinion, take it for what it's worth, but a real civil war is brewing,and if it comes to a boil, life as we know in this great nation will never be the same. A little dramatic you might say. But better to be ready than have our freedom stripped away. I'm no longer a Republican, or Democrat ,or Independent, conservative or liberal. I am an armed Patriot.

I am right there with you, Brother

• Like 3

It is not "liberal" anymore, they have morphed into what is now called "leftist" which is much more dangerous as y'all can see by what is happening to our great nation.

Progressives is the "Current proper term" but they have been using that term for a hundred years or so, off & on!

I agree with All The Commentary Posted. @Cliffhanger, I realized a long time ago what you have so succinctly articulated. I took The Oath twice to A Constitutional Republic. I was never Relieved of The Obligation of that Oath, nor did it Expire at The End of my Enlistment(s). We have been raised to believe that both Major Political Entities(Democrat/Republican) are Separate Political Players, that in 2 and/or 4 yrs if Performance is not up to our Standards we can "Throw The Rascals Out". Truth be told both The DNC and RNC are Private Entities, that are now under The Control of "Corporate America".

And with that said, we need to place terms on all of them. 4 years and done.

• Like 1

There has been great leaders, and servants on both sides of the party lines, throughout our history. I think less of these leftists, but still think there will always be a necessity for them to keep a balanced democratic society thriving.

Wherever there is freedom, greed and self fulfilling desire rise to the forefront. American politics heated up right after George Washington was getting ready to leave office. The politics of the past was as active as it is today. The Federalists were the wealthier ones that thrived on politics, and wanted to use the government to steering funds to their pocketbooks. The Democratic Republicans were more common folk that believed a simple government that did not interfere with their lives was best. The Federalist party quickly was labelled as "out of touch" with regular citizens, and that party died out as history claims.

I have my own theory though looking back from then to today. I believe the Federalists realized that they could never out-number the normal working class, so they split up and infiltrated each of the Republican and Democratic parties after that single party split apart. We now have the Federalists running both parties. This seems very apparent to me in our current state of politics where each side is just as corrupt as the other, and they really don't seem to want to prosecute each other because both sides are just as guilty of corruption, abuse of office, and misuse of power. They play a game of tug-of-war over civil rights abuses and violations of the Constitution in order to gain voter support, monetary funds, and political clout. These Federalists will align themselves with anyone looking to fill their pockets with money in the chase to steer the government, at the taxpayer expense, in order to make their own personal gain.

The only real effective strategy is to have as many "We The People" believers stand up, tell all involved with government (not just Congress) that we are fed up with their BS, and want this place straightened up. Otherwise we will use the full power of the Constitution to get them removed and replaced. Prosecuting them for crimes will be the least of their worries if angry Americans fully understand and use the power that the Constitution allows the citizens to have.

• Like 6