Posted (edited)

What units are out there in NC.

I am a Retired Marine Artillery SSGT can't find a unit, joined the Watchmen but not active in NC only e-mail chat group.  looking to go to range and shoot practice tactics.  See some new ideas teach some old ones

Edited by Brad Becker
  • Like 1

check the network forum we have not completed the directory at this time thanks

I am in Swansboro by CLNC also would like to join unit have all own gear in fact enough for whole family 20 years active 10 years in IRR now retired, Artillery / Mortars Platoon Sgt

On 4/18/2018 at 8:04 AM, Brad Becker said:

What units are out there in NC.

I am a Retired Marine Artillery SSGT can't find a unit, joined the Watchmen but not active in NC only e-mail chat group.  looking to go to range and shoot practice tactics.  See some new ideas teach some old ones

Hey brother 1st off SEMPER FI im a retired Marine Gysgt was 8541 0321 0317 and when i retired was 0372 YUT!! But any ways brother i live in south Carolina your more tjan welcome to come down and we can can go out on the back 40 and get some range time in and some urban tactics training in...

Any groups around the Fort Worth Texas area. I am interested in joining a solid group.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:22 PM, Sons Of The Constitution Militia Unit said:

Hey brother 1st off SEMPER FI im a retired Marine Gysgt was 8541 0321 0317 and when i retired was 0372 YUT!! But any ways brother i live in south Carolina your more tjan welcome to come down and we can can go out on the back 40 and get some range time in and some urban tactics training in...

You know what I might just take you upon that I need to BZO this AR that's a darn nice invitation.   Where in SC would I be driving to ???

19 hours ago, Brad Becker said:

I am here in Swansboro 20 miles NE of Camp  Lejeune. 

19 hours ago, Brad Becker said:

You know what I might just take you upon that I need to BZO this AR that's a darn nice invitation.   Where in SC would I be driving to ???

Im in Darlington county in the city of Hartsville sc..im about 67 miles from fort bragg nc

Hey fellow Illinoisans. If interested in the Illinois Son's of Liberty hit me. Hopefully I can answer any questions you might have.