Hope this brightens your day:

Girl: "You remind me of the sea." Boy: "Why? Because I'm so wild and romantic?" Girl: "No, because you make me sick."

Seven-year-old John had finished his summer vacation and gone back to school. Two days later his teacher phone his mother to tell her that John was misbehaving. "Wait a minute," said the mother. "I had John here for two months and I never called you once when he misbehaved."

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

I’ve decided I’ll never get down to my original weight and I’m okay with that... After all, 6 lbs 3 oz is just not realistic.

A man arrives at a rest home for his first day. He is greeted at the door by a woman. She says, "You look like my 7th husband." The man replies, "How many times have you been married?" "Six."

More than a sight; more than a smell; more than a touch, more than a taste, it is the music that we hear that somehow penetrates to somewhere within and repeats over and over to our delight.

Paracord

Scott

3% Paracord 091516.jpg