took a photo of my passenger seat today

C5445F2A-F202-4C13-A0F5-4CC025DDDBE2.thumb.jpeg.fc5be0bd5ad37b54e511050209cc74e1.jpeg

todays randomness , 5 pocket constitutions i hand out to anyone with a Hillary or obama decal, my sons been wanting a hatchet to add to his bug out bag $8 at thrift store, got me a Rigid brand pipe wrench for $3 ! LIBERAL Napkins to wipe my ass on in case of a poo emergency, and general trash from work car 😀

• Like 2

I was about to admonish you Fixer for going to Starbucks until I read you were using their napkins for ass wiping paper,  excellent idea!  Everyone should go into Starbucks as often as they get a chance to, grab a handful of their napkins to use for ass wiping paper then leave without buying anything!  :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I saw a avertisement for a really nice war axe the other day. Looked like the one Mel Gibson used in Patriot.And remember what the name was. But it was extremely cool!

Edited by Cliff Hanger
Spelling

Can't have enough Ass wipes from Starbucks, in fact I think they are usually filled with them.  I'm sure they have plenty to spare!  However,  I can't seem to get my foot across the threshold of a Starbucks to stock up.

And that is a really cool tomahawk!  Damn, must have one...

• Like 1

So howd y'all like if I'd invite a couple of these die hard antifa members that want a pro trump point of view they aren't being dicks...yet.I won't give the web site unless approved.

I have been willing to banter with all sorts. Leftist, anti-Americans, anti-Christians, anti-whatever.

All that I have is the truth. If the truth will not do, what is there to discuss? This platform, because I am not continuously on here, makes for some slow discussion, but I will discuss anything within reason.

• Like 1

Chris I agree. Sadly on the web people who get on a website with totally opposite views quite often end up going off the rails. Not all but a good bit. I like a good discussion.

• Like 1

The other night I was talking to these kids that were actually listening and saying thing like I didn't know that and CNN didn't tell me that you know them type plus they were tryin to talk about how to function firearms and I was trying to educate but it was a few of them so I thought this channel would be perfect for ppl like that considering, well let's be real were all pretty much like minded besides for army of heaven guy.I didn't tell them to check this page out because of possible conflict I'm not wanting to start but next time with the approval... I find myself telling the strangest of ppl hey go take a firearm safety course and a basic firearms class.and it turns into a 4 hour antifa convo.thanks for responding yall . 

• Thanks 1