Cliff Hanger

Retired SCJ calls for repeal of 2nd amendment!? Sounds like a declaration of war!

How stupid can these idiots get. As the saying goes " When you come to take mine , you better bring yours"!

The disarmament of American citizens started long ago. By this time in 1774 rifles were loaded and plans were made.

Stay ready and vigilant. The time is at hand.

Remember good ole Janet Reno? She and many others admitted to the conspiracy to remove the second amendment.

They made their declaration against the Constitution many times over many years.

I think sometimes they talk big, but know better than to actually jump on it. Or at least they should know better.

At some point they will have to act on all their talk.

They built the problem and will have to play the victim when TSHTF. I have zero tolerance for cowards. And those scumbags are cowards. The globalist scheme is here and now. If world events are any indication then they have put all of the pieces in place to "legitimize" their wicked scheme. The average Joe can't see the systems in place to take our nation right out from under us. In fact they support most of those systems.

Our founding fathers were very intelligent and knew these days were inevitable. I believe that the idea was to never let it get this far out of hand. 

I totally agree. There is the potential for a lot of blood shed like we haven't seen since the civil war. It may be several years in the future or could be just around the corner. Either way folks better be ready and their minds made up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's a 97 year old fart that has nothing to lose so now he's just mouthing off what their true agenda has been all along, complete ban and confiscation.

#Give an inch they'll take it all.

• Like 1