Hope this brightens your day:

Waiter!" shouted the furious diner. "How dare you serve me this! There's a TWIG in my soup!" "My apologies," said the waiter. "I'll inform the branch manager."

We were standing in line outside a busy restaurant. The hostess was checking to find out how many people were in each group. "Party of two," we requested, "and could we please have Michelle?" "Michelle?" asked the hostess. "Michelle is my daughter, and just once in my life I want her to wait on me!"

"Everything happens for a reason. Don't worry about the reason, just live with what happens."

My neighbor introduced his wife to me by calling her his, "better half." I returned the courtesy by introducing my wife as, "the lesser of two evils."

Two paramedics were dispatched to check on a 92-year-old man who had become disoriented. They decided to take him to the hospital for evaluation. En route, with siren going, they questioned the man to determine his level of awareness. Leaning close, one asked, "Sir, do you know what we're doing right now?" The old man slowly looked up at him, then gazed out the ambulance window. "Oh," he replied, "I'd say about 50, maybe 55."

Antioxidants in whole grain energize the brain’s hippocampus, cutting your risk of memory lapses 50% when eaten daily.

Dirty To Clean Water

Scott

3% Dirty To Clean Water 210218.jpg