Got a letter from Judicial Watch that said NC, due to a having a couple sanctuary cities is a possible sanctuary State in the future. Just so those who may seek sanctuary in NC will know, when you cross my property line you have just entered an extremely UNSAFE SPACE.

• Like 2

So I'm all for we the people right but if that state except that wouldn't that be there right protected by the constitution because for the people by the people and if them other want that would that not be there right ??? I'm not saying I agree with them cause I don't but we all got the same rights...

From a purely legal standpoint, non US citizens do have most protections under the constitution granted to them unless specified otherwise in it or only reserved for citizens.  However, illegal aliens are law breakers and even though most of the constitutional protections apply to them, it does not mean they should not be arrested, prosecuted as law breakers and suffer the consequences of such just as any US citizen law breaker would be.  So in short, illegal aliens should be arrested, prosecuted and if found guilty swiftly be deported from the United States.  Sanctuary cities that interfere with this process or do not comply with immigration services requests violate Federal laws.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

^^^^yeah I agree totally but I think it productive to look at it from another view before I decide what I thinks right, I'm leaning towards lock there government up, I'm assuming this is talking about the occupied state of California.

Edited by Ripcannon
Boot booter