ThreeperLen

New Jersey Light Foot Militia

I should add that we are far from a fly by Facebook group.  We are a very active team with structure pride ourselves as the People who show up. We travel when needed. We’ve been to Texas, Mass, Maryland, Pennsylvania and a few of us were of the 32 patriots that were there in Charlottesville. We have no room for people that aren’t good under pressure, not stable with their family, NO tolerance for racism, and no tolerance for excuse after excuse as to why you can’t.  We show up, hold the Constitution close to our hearts and will always honor it

Posted (edited)

well im stable in both family and mind! I can not wait for the 1st meeting to meet everyone and and ready,willing and able! I have already heard that the rally at the capital was a great day and  i look forward to seeing the recording of your speech i wish i could have been there and hope to get a full weekend off or two befor June to join u in training.Like i told u by end of summer i hope to have the gear needed and ready to go! in early Sept. my 2nd job ends and will have more time for the Light Foot besides the fact i can take off work from time to time if needed in an Emergency.

P.S. the range looks awesome and look forward to meeting the family that owns the property.Anyone with a family history such as theres is tops in my book!

Edited by BigMikeU
  • Like 1

yeah i know 8rounds is a bit short but they do sell extensions and larger mags and will be getting them.Its either this or my 6round 38revolver lol.Im a bit limited with my budget.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

well i posted a few options with higher capacity mags below please check them out and give me your opinion which would be best of the 4 i posted please?Im not 100% sure one of the 4 to get?lol they all have capacities of at least 16+1 or more.

Edited by BigMikeU

13 hours ago, BigMikeU said:

well i posted a few options with higher capacity mags below please check them out and give me your opinion which would be best of the 4 i posted please?Im not 100% sure one of the 4 to get?lol they all have capacities of at least 16+1 or more.

well after finding out the new laws that are going to be past in New Jersey by our communist Governor I have decided to get this 9mm S&W - http://frontlinenj.com/handguns/semi-automatic-handguns/smith-wesson-sd-ve-9mm-4-101-textured-polymer-grip-blackss

Check out a glock 17 gen 4 or 5.I have a gen 1 but good luck finding one.there reliable they have great mags and 50-100 mags or 33round. Sticks if you like the grip angle you might like this.just throwing in my 2cents for a fighting handgun.

well in my state round capacity is limited to 15 as of now and soon to be 10.The dealer i get my firearms from is a cop and she kind of wont sell me anything that will soon be outlawed.But the prices are so low i gota buy from her! lol i did change guns though to a SD9VE which had a 10+1 round capacity so its not a lot but better then 8 lol

1 hour ago, Ripcannon said:

Well 1911 all day I hope you get a .45.or a judge 

Yuck 1911s.  You can get limited mags for glocks.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If I lived there id get the raging judge and and a ruger lcp .380 or id get mags out of state because really that ain't right what are y'all doing to fix that?

Edited by Ripcannon
  • Like 1

well i will be going out of state but in the process of getting two firearms and really dont have the cash for much else at the moment.Well i did just purchase armor & carrier yesterday since thats kind of a must lol Two AR500 lvl III plates and carrier and it said it was tested to stop up to 7.62/308 up to 6 rounds for 151.97 so just had to get it.lol but my stag is now being maid and i have my side arm too buy.after then this summer ill be working on mags and other gear.

• Like 1

ok im getting a S&W SD9VE heres the link and i can get larger mags for it theres another model just like it the SD9 that holds up to 16+1 but the link is here- and  have time to change my mind yet again one i have permit in hand to buy a handgun.Yes Permit you heard tha right! lol http://frontlinenj.com/handguns/semi-automatic-handguns/smith-wesson-sd-ve-9mm-4-101-textured-polymer-grip-blackss

• Thanks 1