I hate to say this but it's time to have a few stored guns nothing illegal now I myself bought 2 extra battle rifles and 4 extra full size pistols just to stash and way to many glock  magz.lol but holy moly I'm totally against Americans killing Americans why would they try and take my stuff away that's not freedom or fair.

This is sickening stuff; it seems like everyday you hear or read about more people losing their rights.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

That's we're me and you have a big difference i like fighting up hill we can get it done but it may take all of us.the way I see it with the left if we can't get along let's get it on.I don't know why you say let it happen.

Edited by Ripcannon

5 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

What's the people of vt doing about it I live in pa so if shit happens here feel free to ask the same.

personally Im buying all the usgi mags I can from places liek palmettostatearmory

as long as you have them before oct1st youre fine

1 minute ago, VTConcernedCitizen said:

thats just wrong on so many levels

Not really..  country needs a hard restart. You won't find that in a court house or marching in camo down the streets.  The left side is winning.  The gun owners are a small percentage of the population.   It's a total loss 

2 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Not really..  country needs a hard restart. You won't find that in a court house or marching in camo down the streets.  The left side is winning.  The gun owners are a small percentage of the population.   It's a total loss 

No the silent "majority" needs to be awoken like on election day

they need to take a stand, but sadly they are keeping quiet in the shadows for that time

its better to be reserved than act like a fool too soon, old warriors observe while young warriors rush into battle, young grasshopper

12 minutes ago, VTConcernedCitizen said:

No the silent "majority" needs to be awoken like on election day

they need to take a stand, but sadly they are keeping quiet in the shadows for that time

its better to be reserved than act like a fool too soon, old warriors observe while young warriors rush into battle, young grasshopper

Not sure where you got this as rushing in.....

I have no desire to argue with liberals or fight with the left.  Instead I'll train myself and keep on prepping. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Being the first into battle is a honourable thing everybody should know that see my name rip cannon fodder

Pawns make the first move.  I have no desire to die first 

J

1 minute ago, Ripcannon said:

Not kewl bro

The meaning is to be tactful of what you do.  To many idiots did that at the Bundy ranch and now look what they have.