Let_Freedom_Ring

Rest In Peace R. Lee Ermey, wherever you are!

Posted (edited)

Hell yeah bro he was my 3rd favorite marine.I shook his hand and talk to him once he was real that's what I got to say about him.gonna miss gunnytime.rip cannon fodder

Edited by Ripcannon

I'll have to say the boot camp part of Full metal jacket was the most accurate look at basic training ever shown in a movie. Brought back a lot of memories.

27 minutes ago, Megatron said:

if i die in a combat zone box me up and send me home pin my metals upon my chest tell my mom id done my best

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Megatron said:

He told me once be wish he would gone army.   Army had higher standards and tougher men.  

Hopefully this post was a Friday funny...this is like saying Chuck Norris telling people he secretly prefers to wear pink panties.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's fun to trash talk a little between branches but not belittle degrade. I served in two branches, wish I could have served in them all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ripcannon said:

Just one reason air force rocks hard..... PJ's.......if you ever hunted at night and the shit goes down who ya gonna call(pjs)

Eh I'll call for the 88 mikes

I knew a guy once who had washed out of basic. To hear him talk he knew all things military, but couldn't even demonstrate a simple about face.