I was told magnesium oil was great for sore stiff joints. Has anyone tried this? Lord knows I need something! Ha.

I'll tell you a secret i haven't been to the Dr since I got out of the hospital after 6 weeks and every time I'm sick i pull out my medical book and use the natural food store and tractor supply as my pharmaceutical supply there animal meds work for humans just saying not as crazy as I know it sounds but check out the pharma there they've got great antibiotic s and things like that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Plus joint powder for horses that also work but unless ur real bad I get the cream for joint pain.or just get the joint juice it works or magnesium oil sounds doable

3 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

I'll tell you a secret i haven't been to the Dr since I got out of the hospital after 6 weeks and every time I'm sick i pull out my medical book and use the natural food store and tractor supply as my pharmaceutical supply there animal meds work for humans just saying not as crazy as I know it sounds but check out the pharma there they've got great antibiotic s and things like that.

Ripcannon, you are so right.  I stocked up on the Fish Mox Forte antibiotics it has Amoxicillin just like humans and no prescriptions is needed.

yeah me to...cool bro I didn't think I'd get this kinda reaction usually I get a line like it's not regulated or it's not approve by the ag so more props to this site.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ripcannon said:

yeah me to...cool bro I didn't think I'd get this kinda reaction usually I get a line like it's not regulated or it's not approve by the ag so more props to this site.

Hell, when the SHTF who gives a damn if it is approved by the FDA or not?  I have cross referenced research even with doctors who say it may not go through a perfectly clean manufacturing process like human medicines but with the ingredients, it is still effective.   : )

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Speaking of unorthodox first-aid, Super Glue is awesome for sealing deep wounds if suturing is not an option.  Super Glue was used in Vietnam also.  

Just now, Ripcannon said:

Yes sir your right there it works for me nd my dogs an we're still alive.lol

: )))

I used super glue on my face i got stabbed in the cheek and used super glue for 4 hours to close it up and when I got to the hospital they just cleaned and sutured me up.but it works very well and apparently it's clean enough no infection at all.

• Like 2

I used super glue on my face i got stabbed in the cheek and used super glue for 4 hours to close it up and when I got to the hospital they just cleaned and sutured me up.but it works very well and apparently it's clean enough no infection at all.

Yea, friend of mine who is a maintenance man for an apartment complex sliced his finger wide open with a box cutter.  He cleaned the blood off and when the bleeding slowed he Super Glued it shut. No infection or swelling  of any kind, it was just real sore for a while.  : D

Oregano oil apparently cures herpes that's what comes up when I research it.lol

LOL, damn...herpes