survivopedia

7 Reasons Log Cabins Make the Best Bug Outs

Preppers are usually prepared for a whole host of things, including being able to live out in the open, make temporary shelter, keep warm and feed themselves, but how many of you actually have a prepper shelter to escape to?

View the full article

I don't know. Seems to defeat the purpose of a bug out shelter if you've been seen having logs and building materials delivered for a hide out. With a few good simple tools you can build a small but sufficient log shelter using small diameter logs right out of the FOREST. Staying un noticed. Nobody needs a vacation home for a bug out shelter.

Hey I got three caves in 20 miles around my house gotum fixed up pretty nice to the one I got a mini house(a nice shed)in it and you can't find it unless you fall down the 3×3hole(entrance) and that like a 18ft drop onto rocks.my other one I got a metal door I made that's kinda obvious but hard to locate and deep in my property i get this article it make sense have a little bug out site you may be able to hq up.

A motion sensor and a shotgun shell works and if he technical like me you can make a barrel with black pipe rocksalt is the way to go as a method to deter looters while your not around and a trail cam.hell booby traps are fun to make but don't make them to lethal unless the shtf.

16 minutes ago, Cliff Hanger said:

I don't know. Seems to defeat the purpose of a bug out shelter if you've been seen having logs and building materials delivered for a hide out. With a few good simple tools you can build a small but sufficient log shelter using small diameter logs right out of the FOREST. Staying un noticed. Nobody needs a vacation home for a bug out shelter.

Thriving vs surviving