Posted (edited)

What's your go to side arm...what's your preferred carry methods do you know the difference between the isosceles and the weaver stance witch method do you prefer.I carry a glock 17 and a ruger .380 Lcp I also carry a glock 40 long slide on most outings i prefer the isosceles  stance because I trained the most with it but who cares about stances when running n gunnin I normally carry high thigh or on a chest rig or both i always have my .380 next to my flashlight pocket on a clip.I carry a elastic belly band with 2 extra .380 mags and that's my edc just kinda curious what's yours I also carry my plane jane pocket knife and my mtech kbar  on my hip always.

th.jpeg

Edited by Ripcannon

Bad ass I really dig when I see someone carrying a revolver it's old school I got a friend he carry a old 38 police special shoots like a dream but almost everybody carrys (fully)semi auto pistols.lol

1 hour ago, Ripcannon said:

What's your go to side arm...what's your preferred carry methods do you know the difference between the isosceles and the weaver stance witch method do you prefer.I carry a glock 17 and a ruger .380 Lcp I also carry a glock 40 long slide on most outings i prefer the isosceles  stance because I trained the most with it but who cares about stances when running n gunnin I normally carry high thigh or on a chest rig or both i always have my .380 next to my flashlight pocket on a clip.I carry a elastic belly band with 2 extra .380 mags and that's my edc just kinda curious what's yours I also carry my plane jane pocket knife and my mtech kbar  on my hip always.

th.jpeg

Are we talking when kitted up or red?

Edc is a glock 20

Sweet...yeah it's total for dudes were you headed it's a girl thing.lol...I dig it I draw faster with it I put my 6.01 long slide in it other wise I'm running my chest rig and one of my glock 17s.my 3 gun set is a m2 12 gauge my 2011 and my sweet coyote arms ak.

EDC S&W SD9  uncle mikes IWB holster @ 4:00 2 mags.   Some days, and always in the field  a navy MK III  knife.

* what bothers me ?..... People shooting at me...not so much.... jumping over mesquite dune only to land on cactis ...!!$#@&*!!

• Like 1

When I'm fully strapped, HKP2000 V3 9mm in an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 IWB in 4 O'clock and a spare mag in a FOX Holsters IWB in 6 O'clock along with a Kershaw Skyline XL flipper liner lock knife.  If dressed up or wanting to carry a little lighter for convenience or deeper concealability, A Ruger LC380 (LC380 not LCP) in .380 ACP in Desantis Gunhide pocket holster in my right front pocket, along with a Kershaw Skyline 1760 pocket flipper liner lock knife.  Go To War GTW pistol is currently a Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm in a thigh rig.  I'm currently saving up for a Sig Sauer P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm to replace the SP2022 as my primary GTW pistol though.  The SP2022 will then go to one of my Sons.  

• Like 2

Yeah I'm down with alien but I'm big on custom leather.nice I don't think i could get a better answer lol.yea I like shooting the Lc it's just a smidge bigger then the Lcp and has a nicer sight and trigger I think.that being said I still carry the Lcp all the time.I can smack a penny with it at 50ft repeatedly.

6 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Yeah I'm down with alien but I'm big on custom leather.nice I don't think i could get a better answer lol.yea I like shooting the Lc it's just a smidge bigger then the Lcp and has a nicer sight and trigger I think.that being said I still carry the Lcp all the time.I can smack a penny with it at 50ft repeatedly.

LCP is a great pocket pistol.  Just that a lot of folks don't know about the LC380 and might think it I meant the LCP, so I wanted to emphasize the distinction.  😉

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sig 226 is a boss it just needs a trigger job like ever sig ever made.lol.I just traded my sig p226 tacops for a fn 509...

Edited by Ripcannon

47 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Sig 226 is a boss it just needs a trigger job like ever sig ever made.lol.I just traded my sig p226 tacops for a fn 509...

Yah, the enhanced elite comes with the SRS trigger package.  The SP2022 is certainly a great and adequate pistol, but I want a 226...  😋

• Like 1

Appendix carry Star PD45. 

"It's too bulky." " I wouldn't trust my life to a Spanish gun." And many more comments have been hurled my way.

#1. It's a 45cap. It does the damned job.

#2. Never had any issues with it. Ever.

#3. I don't mind the size of the frame. It fits and wears well.

#4. The most critical reason to carry this particular gun....

When you shoot someone, you will NOT get your gun back. I know that many times you can go through a slew of hoops and do some tricks for the big dogs and EVENTUALLY get it back. But, My time is valuable. I would prefer to just move on to the next gun in the lineup.  

• Like 2

Surplus CZ 82 in 9 Mak refinished with a trigger job and loaded with Hornady 95g Critical Defense, topped off with tritium sights. Compact pistol with a full sized feel.

fredcz82.jpg

• Like 3

For small easily concealable I carry a Hungarian PA 63 in 9mm Makerov.  If I want/need to carry something larger it is a Browning Hi-Power.  One give me 8 rds and the other 15.  I rarely carry an extra mag unless I know I will probably need it.   In that case I am very likely to be carrying an M1A1 Thompson! 

IF I can not solve the problem with 3 or 4 shots then the rest of the mag is used to break contakt and get the hell out of there!              Sarge

• Like 1

I recommend carrying more then one mag and having a higher capacity sue. The possibility of multiple attackers and magazine failures.