Holy shit no there like death squads they kill gays and bad people not like us i highly doubt a USA militia would do anything to hurt innocent people more like defend the constitution.

12 minutes ago, Cliff Hanger said:

Makes good propaganda for  use against US militias that are for the people.

I don't really see the majorty of them for the people.    Most are for themselves with a few groups who actually go out in disasters supplying water and supplies.

But this is a really good view point.  The problem happens that the militias groups will go rouge and take on the public they want to survive too.

Just now, Cliff Hanger said:

Our group is for our community, which includes us. No need to separate the two

So you been handing out water and food during disastrs? 

I think the majority of people will break down.   It's a rule without law.  So what will stop your group who's now starving from attacking the public.  Granted this is a hypothetical situation.

Our community hasn't had the need of disaster relief such as that for some time, but we do take care of the needs that are ask of us. Not all good deeds have to make the news.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ripcannon said:

Yes 40,000$ to tx 56,000 to Puerto Rico were for the community and every American even you is in my community

You raised 100k for them? 

Most militias worth calling there selves a militia gets to do something in the community not everybody can donate alot but everybody can chip in and have good intentions while doing as much as possible.

• Thanks 1

Yeah pretty much not to mention getting water and can good to Florida to get it to Puerto Rico there's lots of us out there who care so stop hating and being negative to us militia folks that are trying... i understand you ain't but don't down us bro.i don't think that's your original intention in the first place.

Hell if you would of names this article look at these fuck heads i woulda backed you up big time.but the title feels like a knife.lol I'm melting.

Just now, Ripcannon said:

Yeah pretty much not to mention getting water and can good to Florida to get it to Puerto Rico there's lots of us out there who care so stop hating and being negative to us militia folks that are trying... i understand you ain't but don't down us bro.i don't think that's your original intention in the first place.

The intent is to self evaluate the problems you will face in the future.  The idea your group goes rouge upon the public should be a discussion. 

The idea that the majority of militia groups are great...is a bit much most are Facebook groups a small percent actually train and group up.  I would be shocked if you can get 20 people to train once a month . 

• Thanks 1

But I get 22 people to train 3 times a month and then you got the sometimes people who are cool they just don't feel comfortable with there family around a (compound)or don't wanna tell them there in a militia because of some reason...hey the way you said that perfect bro now your not using all them micro agressions .lol

Be amazed if people would self evaluat this subject .   

Honestly it boils down to would you attack people or just loot things that don't involve attacking people.   I think if your looking at your and I day your starving family you will kill for to keep them fed. 

I honestly think I have enough beans,bullets,and bandaids to give everyone and them some and still could feed my family.but kill be killed scenario then it is what it is we gotta prep and stick together if shtf then you just start a new community right?well then you gotta prep beyond reasonable thinking that means mres out the ass canned meat and veggies for 100s and a renewable meat source is important i have fish chicken and rabbits.

Just now, Ripcannon said:

I honestly think I have enough beans,bullets,and bandaids to give everyone and them some and still could feed my family.but kill be killed scenario then it is what it is we gotta prep and stick together if shtf then you just start a new community right?well then you gotta prep beyond reasonable thinking that means mres out the ass canned meat and veggies for 100s and a renewable meat source is important i have fish chicken and rabbits.

So the question runs .. what will you do when that doesn't work.  You run out of food.   Your garden fails..  The animals die ...  

Hunt, fish ,mre...I get what your saying but it's impossible to prepare for your prep stuff all being tookin that's like preparing for years and boom shtf all your prep stuff just disappear then what.

A Constitutional militia is everyone in the community and local areas. The political regimes taking advantage of citizens have branded militias as supremacists and hate groups to spread division among the people. The true militia is tasked by the Constitution to “execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections, and repel Invasions". The militia is therefore the enemy of every politician and tyrant that seeks to usurp power from the people.

Should we have groups doing advanced training and tactics? Absolutely. Should they have some kind of operational security and be conduct training out of the public view? Unfortunately, at this time, yes, but that does not mean that we live in the shadows. The trained and equipped American citizen is the pinnacle of liberty and the idol of everyone in the world. We are also a target and seen as the last domino to fall for global domination by tyrants.

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

I have the fish and chicken covered, but have always wondered about raising rabbits. I have heard they are quite easy to raise and can pretty much survive any weather.

• Like 1

People can always come up with what ifs. What if a frog had wings? Well it would bump it's ass on the ground. Prepare the best you can mentally, physically, supplies, not everyone is gonna be the same, not everyone will be on the same level. But do your best.

It's typically hard for people to admit they would do whatever it takes to keep their families alive. Even killing others for food.

As far as militias "turning" on the public...we have antifa and BLM groups that train like military groups. They most certainly will be a force to deal with when they form gangs and try to exert control over areas after a SHTF event, any pandemic disaster, or political upheaval. Most of the rural areas will continue to survive without much immediate interference. The elderly, sick, and medically dependent will soon be gone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1