Why would I care? Because it falls in line with the billionaire liberal scheme of taking our liberties through commerce.

Why I couldn't care less? Dick's has been overpriced and under stocked since, well, forever. When they hired that female failure for a CEO and another feminazi as their buyer I knew it was over.

• Like 3

By the way, when Wal-Mart decided to screw over my civil liberties I fired them. I haven't been back in a Wal-Mart since. Over two years. We survive just fine. Vote with your feet. Vote with your money. Send the message. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Chris-the-plumber said:

By the way, when Wal-Mart decided to screw over my civil liberties I fired them. I haven't been back in a Wal-Mart since. Over two years. We survive just fine. Vote with your feet. Vote with your money. Send the message. 

Just my humble opinion, I do almost all of my shooting and camping shopping at Cabela's.  I luuuuuuuv me some Cabela's and online at Midway for Ammo.

• Like 2

Flea markets and my local gun store f-ck big box...cabelas is pretty cool I wouldn't buy a gun there but I have before they over priced me one two many times but as for getting good gear it's a one stop shop.

18 minutes ago, Sandlapper said:

Just my humble opinion, I do almost all of my shooting and camping shopping at Cabela's.  I luuuuuuuv me some Cabela's and online at Midway for Ammo.

The bargain bin is ok.... firearm prices are to high I'll order online.

• Like 1

I bought a 7mm STW and a Smith and Wesson from Cabela's. They price match if you ask. They are high as heck on everything.

I buy ammo in bulk with friends. It's WAY cheaper to buy it by the pallet. But i reload also. It's fun and I get to creep up on awesome groups. I like knowing what my ammunition is going to do.

Support actual business when you can. I like Amazon but they couldn't care less about us or the U.S. if you spread out the business that we do on the internet and put it into brick and mortar stores it would translate into tens of thousands more jobs. 

1 minute ago, Chris-the-plumber said:

I bought a 7mm STW and a Smith and Wesson from Cabela's. They price match if you ask. They are high as heck on everything.

I buy ammo in bulk with friends. It's WAY cheaper to buy it by the pallet. But i reload also. It's fun and I get to creep up on awesome groups. I like knowing what my ammunition is going to do.

Support actual business when you can. I like Amazon but they couldn't care less about us or the U.S. if you spread out the business that we do on the internet and put it into brick and mortar stores it would translate into tens of thousands more jobs. 

Palmetto works and the company's that supply Amazon are brick and mortar.  

If cablas was willing to price match internet sales then I would.  We didn't buy a gun from gander mountain because they refused to price match palmetto sale.

5 minutes ago, Chris-the-plumber said:

I like Midway, they also donate to the NRA.  I got my Colt AR from Cabela's, I love it!  I got my daughter's Mossberg Plinkster  .22 from there as well and my wife's Ruger .380 from there.