So my favorite glock..my war gun brought it with me to the sandbox and all. I accidentally blow my slide and barrel I put a 220 grain.9mms bullet i been playing with,  i got it to run throw my hi point carbine, so I put it in my glock, and image shooting and boom, right out the side of the barrel im not exactly sure what happened...all I no is, im down a slide and barrel so it's a gen1 do you know if it's compatible with s gen2 3 4? I tried with gen 4  its not working.it's worth fixing it to me but it's a gen 1 so I'm asking for ideas because parts are hard to find.

Yeah but ive  been through he'll and back with my gen 1 plus I already have gen 4 I hope I can fix it the barrel no problem but the slide im trying to cut out the bad but it's dented the wrong way.

You said you blew the slide and barrel. My advice: That polymer frame has very likely been subjected to stresses that compromised it's integrity. Time to trash it. next time around you may not get lucky.

a771e580adfb81bad39b2bbc3a4e15f5-1.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks bro,,you know what you might be right...I think I'll frame it.,it's been through hell and back with me kinda sucks but yeah I'll quit while I'm ahead.

It's fubar anyway I've been working on it it's bent up pretty bad I thought I could fix the slide but now that I got it off it won't go back on.