Obama purged hundreds of top senior commanders during his reign to weaken and control our military.  Obama initiated a questionnaire that as a part of it asked if commanders would order their troops to fire on US citizens and confiscate guns from them if they were ordered to do so.  If they didn't indicate they would fire on US citizens, they were forced out of their commands and the service.  I personally know of military commanders who had to take this "loyalty survey" to the Obama regime.  Most of Obama's hand picked replacements of true patriots are still in positions of power in our military. 

• Like 1

We kinda take a oath not to do that and we take that very seriously however I do think the u.n would be more then willing and some of the military could become turncoat due to wanting to be on the gov.side to say it Barney style.great content in what you said let freedom ring I did hear this before I just don't know the source.

Yeah I did and still do you can only out live the oath never betray...an ever marine i no feels the same do you no what first civ div.. is us retired or injured marines are all in it.

Trying to figure out the metric on whom the soldiers are going to stand by is tough. We know that the armed forces have gang members, foreign nationals doing training, and a wide range of others that have no interest but themselves.  There would have to be an event where the citizen supporters would be drawn out from those that were hostile to the Constitution...and this event would also cause the rest of us to choose sides, too.

• Like 1