Tactical-Life

Daniel Defense, HK & Trijicon All Make Appearances in ‘Mile 22’ Trailer

We like guns, and we like movies. Ergo, we like guns in movies. “Mile 22,” a new action flick starring Marky Mark—sorry, Mark Wahlberg—looks like a veritable cornucopia of guns and gear.

Here’s the official synopsis:

In this heart-racing action thriller, a CIA agent stationed in Indonesia is tasked with transporting an informant whose identity has been discovered, from the center of the city to an awaiting getaway plane at an airport 22 miles away. While en route, they must battle corrupt police, criminal overlords and heavily-armed locals, all hell-bent on taking them out before they reach their plane.

In the trailer above, we spotted Wahlberg firing an HK 416 paired with a Trijicon MRO at the 1:46 mark.

Mile-22-1-1024x575.1526409874.jpg

In addition, at 1:24, former UFC fighter and current WWE wrestler Ronda Rousey charges a Daniel Defense MK18.

Mile-22-2-1024x575.1526409876.jpg

At 1:28, the person driving has a Sig Sauer MCX or MPX, judging by the folding stock that’s sticking up.

Mile-22-3-1024x575.1526409878.jpg

At 2:05, a FN M249 SAW makes an appearance.

Mile-22-4-1024x575.1526409880.jpg

We also spotted Glock pistols.

Mile-22-6-1024x575.1526410493.jpg

No action film would be complete with an HK MP5.

Mile-22-5-1024x575.1526410330.jpg
Of course, we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention Mark Wahlberg’s anti-gun stance.

“I would love it if they could take all the guns away. Unfortunately, you can’t do that so you hope that good people in the world have them to protect the people who can’t protect themselves,” the actor said during an interview with Australia’s Herald Sun in 2007. “Certainly, I haven’t used a gun anywhere other than on a movie set and I’d like to see if we could take them all away. It would be a beautiful thing.”

At the 2000 MTV Movie Awards while presenting the award for “Best Villain,” Wahlberg said, “I believe Charlton Heston is America’s best villain because he loves guns so much. Maybe he should get the award for being president of the National Rifle Association.”

Wahlberg is part of a long list of anti-gun celebrities who star in films that prominently feature guns. One could say that’s a bit problematic. One might even say that’s flat-out hypocritical, if one were so inclined.

As the Francis Urquhart character is fond of saying in “House of Cards”—the original British version, not the Netflix series—”You might very well think that; I couldn’t possibly comment.”

The post Daniel Defense, HK & Trijicon All Make Appearances in ‘Mile 22’ Trailer appeared first on Tactical Life Gun Magazine: Gun News and Gun Reviews.

View the full article

That's just hear say from what I understand yeah shooter was good never seen lone survivor...there's a new death wish??not charles Bronson