Posted (edited)

Hey that's fine here in pa we like the fight itll never pass. 2a is to active here in pa.hell are democrats have ars in there cars his names Connor lamb and for a dem he half bad.I didn't vote for him.

Edited by Ripcannon

Yeah I'm still not ok with showing my papers to massa when asked.most millennial didn t even understand the concept of having state/fed ids....you wanna blow someone's uneducated mind fill them in on Nazi Germany then see if they think forced ids are a good thing....I wonder why no militias didnt step in and forcefully sort it?and do you think any will now 2a wise because I'm sure you heard it a million times if we don't have 2a how will we keep the rest??

Red Flag Laws circumvent and violate due process.  If someone feels another person is a legitimate danger and needs to have their weapons taken away, then there is a legal process to go through the court with a hearing and given a legal chance to fight it in advance of a confiscation.  That is how it should be done, not by making it legal to do it without going through this process on somebody's fear of something might happen in the future.  These laws directly violate our rights and in my mind are unconstitutional.  Red Flag laws are just a preparation to all out full on gun confiscation.

• Like 2