survivopedia

Mental Health, Gun Rights And The Safety Of Our Nation

17 hours ago, survivopedia said:

The lack of unfettered access to guns by civilians and absolute parity with military and police forces make our society far more dangerous and threaten its very existence.

View the full article

This happens to be my basic interest in the field of law and legislation.  That was a long article, so the response must be equally long to be fair.

The Right to keep and bear Arms is an extension of your unalienable Right to keep and bear Arms.  In a nutshell, banning guns, requiring background checks, etc. are blatantly unconstitutional.  However, to be exact, the United States Supreme Court has over-stepped its authority and is now implying that they grant us our Rights.  It's a separate subject, but if anyone wants to go there we can.

The dilemma before us is keeping firearms away from those with mental problems without infringing on the Rights of the population.  A law requiring you to undergo a mental background check would be wholly unconstitutional, not to mention ineffective as a eunuch in a whorehouse.  Let me prove it to you:

There was this guy in recent memory by the name of Nidal.  Nidal joined the Army in 1988 and served for eight years while attending college. He graduated from Virginia Tech in 1997 with a bachelor's degree in biochemistry   He got into the Uniformed Services University of the Health sciences after getting a medical degree in 2003. He did studies in psychiatry at Walter Reed Medical Center. He made it to Major in the Army.  This guy has had his mental health records scrutinized by the best in the world.  Yet, one day Nidal Hasan walks onto an Army base where he works, slaughtering 13 of his fellow soldiers and injuring 32 more.  

So, if we place these mental health background checks into place and they fail to work, what then?  I have no reason to believe they will be effective.  And we're back to square one.

And so, I developed a list of SIXTEEN things  mass shooters have in common.  Of course they don't all have the same traits, but if a person displays any eight on the list, they WILL commit a serious act of violence in their lifetimes.  When you can identify potential problems before they happen and fix them, why wouldn't you?  And it whizzes me off to no end that the pro-gun side refuses to put some new ideas on the table.  Frankly, I could stop virtually every mass shooting without gun control.  I can do it without infringing on ANY of your constitutional Liberties.   Here is a rough outline of the 32 page proposal I've submitted to my state legislators - and they are actually reading it.  Yeah it's long.  And if you look at the links, it is REALLY long.  But, if you want to save your Right to keep and bear Arms, this is the best proposal out there  (hopefully the file will make it onto the board - check the pdf file):

THE PROBLEMSdavid.pdf

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I was diagnosed with add and took adderall heck if you met me you might believe in add.lol before ppl called me rip it was zoom.you might have a solid theory but alot of people can fit that same description how do stop mass tragedy without infringing rights?because to do something before hand isn't right,I'm not tryna argue just coming at you as a questioning side.

Edited by Ripcannon

40 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

I was diagnosed with add and took adderall heck if you met me you might believe in add.lol before ppl called me rip it was zoom.you might have a solid theory but alot of people can fit that same description how do stop mass tragedy without infringing rights?because to do something before hand isn't right,I'm not tryna argue just coming at you as a questioning side.

ADD / ADHD are fake, phony conditions.  I used to be a foster parent and tried something on long term stays (kids with me over three months.)  Diet, exercise, show the kids a stable home with no arguing by the parents, a little discipline, the right amount of sleep and the right amount of study time.  No more symptoms.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/6/adhd-fake-disorder-neurologist-turned-author-says/

My conclusions are based upon studying every mass shooting I could find reported starting with Patrick Purdy, a mass shooter who carried out his dirty deed on my birthday in 1989.  The GREATEST common denominator was SSRIs.  Of course my critics will tell you I'm claiming that SSRIs alone will cause you to be a mass shooter.  It doesn't work like that.  That is why, at the onset of the known ways to identify potential mass shooters, we intervene.  We eliminate the risk factors and reduce the dependence on drugs.

Even today, if you think you have all those disorders, there are lifestyle changes you can do that will be far better than any pill on the market.  I have files of files of mass shooters.  For virtually all of them, they have warning signs before taking SSRIs.  So, I have developed a step by step procedure to see if they are appropriate.  I'm going on 30 years and during that time, excluding political jihadists (and a lot of them were on SSRIs) that is THE number one common denominator - adding in other items on the list.  Virtually all mass shooters are on or were on SSRIs.  That does NOT mean SSRIs = mass shooter; it means you have to look at the other risk factors, use other options, and only administer drugs like that in controlled environments.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I'm with you there I hated taking adderall it made me quit and wierd giving kids amphetamines so it's not a condition kids can't focus...im not trying to piss you off bro  I just think your a smart guy so I wanna know what you know on this topic.

Edited by Ripcannon

6 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

I'm with you there I hated taking adderall it made me quit and wierd giving kids amphetamines so it's not a condition kids can't focus...im not trying to piss you off bro  I just think your a smart guy so I wanna know what you know on this topic.

I'm happy to keep giving you links.  Did you check out that last link I posted?  Right now, I'm studying theology and will graduate (finally) in September (hopefully) but, outside of that, I've collected a lot of info on the lines of the lives being ruined by government drug policies.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ripcannon said:

How did you get in the service having taken Adderall for ADD? That is normally a huge disqualifier, I've seen Bird's kids denied entry waivers for that despite daddy pulling for them