California 12 Felony Charges for Registering Firearms

There is only one reason to register a firearm, to make it easier to confiscate. 

Registration = Confiscation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Interesting, but we have to do more than talk.

Edited by The Resister
Have an important incoming call. Will reply later
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Resister said:

Interesting, but we have to do more than talk.

I agree, passive resistance is needed in this particular situation.  Personally I will not comply with any registration legislation on any arms I already legally own be it state or Federal.

• Like 1

I agree that being said I'll be more like dr.king than Malcolm x on the 2a movement being guys with guns and using them against people just doing a job weather we agree or not aint right...but I ain't above head crackin.

• Like 1

Between the ballot box and the bullet box are a host of options that we could employ.  

We know we can vote, run for office, petition our congresscritters (and I promise you I am PITA to my local and state reps); we can  use our jury vote, write letters to the editors of newspapers, and even utilize the courts - though we have nearly exhausted that avenue.

We can do passive resistance (not registering or turning in our weapons) and we can advance to civil disobedience - some groups have gone so far as to open carry in public protests (I wouldn't do that however.  It puts you at risk later AND it sends a message the media can easily manipulate to their advantage.)  If, OTOH, someone is forced into a showdown, if I'm being given enough notice, I will lay all other business aside and come to their aid.

The thing that is hurting the pro - gun side right now is that the NRA and people like that do not have an alternative proposal to put on the table.  Few people understand the need for that.  What can we offer that would reduce gun violence without gun control?  Of course, the left will try to dismiss it, but if we persist and attach it to every one of their anti gun bills, they will be less and less likely to even introduce gun control.

Finally, each and every one of us has to know more about our history, the law, and the root cause of things like mass shootings.  That is another area where the NRA is lacking.  If there is any interest on this thread, I'll be glad to send you a rough draft of the talking points I'm working on if it isn't already on the board.  Either way, you need to know what your constitutional Rights are, where they come from, and what we have to do in order to enforce them.  If anyone is doing that right now, I haven't found them.

• Like 2

Resister as well I'll stand with anyone anywhere if they need me and give notice I think most on this site would do the same ive notice how most my views align with the folks on here I think a call for help in this site would go along way...constitution I know it well but as you know we don't use that directly in most aspects anymore.

• Thanks 1

Here's what was said a few days ago...someone suggested we put together a mob and go get him and a few others out of the occupied state...it's unlawful imprisonment it's happening in America and its are responsibility to help are fellow Americans.when state gov.officials kidnap people maybe we should...!?this is a convo i wanna have with yall.

I vote we grab are guns and just walk through California not to much anyone can do there and with enough of us there it will def bring attention....and maybe just !maybe change the laws to something that resembles American principles.

On 6/3/2018 at 12:20 AM, The Resister said:

Between the ballot box and the bullet box are a host of options that we could employ.  

We know we can vote, run for office, petition our congresscritters (and I promise you I am PITA to my local and state reps); we can  use our jury vote, write letters to the editors of newspapers, and even utilize the courts - though we have nearly exhausted that avenue.

We can do passive resistance (not registering or turning in our weapons) and we can advance to civil disobedience - some groups have gone so far as to open carry in public protests (I wouldn't do that however.  It puts you at risk later AND it sends a message the media can easily manipulate to their advantage.)  If, OTOH, someone is forced into a showdown, if I'm being given enough notice, I will lay all other business aside and come to their aid.

The thing that is hurting the pro - gun side right now is that the NRA and people like that do not have an alternative proposal to put on the table.  Few people understand the need for that.  What can we offer that would reduce gun violence without gun control?  Of course, the left will try to dismiss it, but if we persist and attach it to every one of their anti gun bills, they will be less and less likely to even introduce gun control.

Finally, each and every one of us has to know more about our history, the law, and the root cause of things like mass shootings.  That is another area where the NRA is lacking.  If there is any interest on this thread, I'll be glad to send you a rough draft of the talking points I'm working on if it isn't already on the board.  Either way, you need to know what your constitutional Rights are, where they come from, and what we have to do in order to enforce them.  If anyone is doing that right now, I haven't found them.

This is an important topic that should be kept in our minds. Ever more so important as bills pass in liberal states to seize your firearms in violation of your rights.

On 6/9/2018 at 8:35 AM, Ripcannon said:

Here's what was said a few days ago...someone suggested we put together a mob and go get him and a few others out of the occupied state...it's unlawful imprisonment it's happening in America and its are responsibility to help are fellow Americans.when state gov.officials kidnap people maybe we should...!?this is a convo i wanna have with yall.

Every serious conversation has preliminary issues.  Voltaire once said:

If you wish to converse with me, define your terms.”

That was my objective in the conversation we had here about civil war.  We keep having a lot of threads, but we never finish the conversation.  We should have a complete conversation about what is lawful, unlawful; illegal, legal; constitutional, unconstitutional; right, wrong, etc.  We have to define our terms.  Not everybody on this board believes in unalienable Rights.  I have many detractors (you've even witnessed it on this board) who do not believe in the Constitution as originally written and intended.  We have people, even in the militia, who believe in One World Government and its trimmings: one race, one religion, and a militarized police force.  Deflection offers them the opportunity to slap you on the back and pretend to be your friend, but rest assured, many have ulterior motives and it would not be prudent to discuss the things that really have captured your imagination until the preliminaries are settled.

Their is only one true religion Christianity. 

Anyways the country is falling down.  Gun owners are a small percentage of the population and for the majority they don't care. 

It's time to bail on the public.