Hope this brightens your day:

Summer vacation was over and young Jack returned to school. Only two days later his teacher phoned his mother to tell her that Jack was misbehaving. "Wait a minute," mother said. "I had Jack with me for three months and I never called you once when he misbehaved."

"What's your father's occupation?" asked the school secretary on the first day of the new academic year. "He's a magician, ma'am" said Little Johnny. "How interesting. What's his favorite trick?" "He saws people in half."  "Wow! Now, next question. Any brothers or sisters?" "One half brother and two half sisters."

Anger and love are identical in that they both make a person blind.

Did you hear about the young lady who was addicted to line dancing? They put her in a two step program.

Bob had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. After a few weeks of this, his boss was mad and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Bob went to his doctor, who gave him a pill and told him to take it before he went to bed. He got a great night's sleep and actually beat the alarm in the morning. After a leisurely breakfast, he cheerfully drove to work. "Boss," he said, "the pill my doctor subscribed me actually worked!" "That's all fine," said the boss, "But where were you yesterday?"

"No one injured their eyesight from looking at the bright side of things."

Cheap Easy Crossbow Build 

Scott

3% Cheap Easy Crossbow Build  290917.jpg