More than any thing else, I see America becoming like Europe. When you have states like Minnesota where Islamist sympathizers are in seats of power, this is their goal. 

Because we have the 2nd A (for now) Muslims realize violence isn’t the way to take over America. It is to get elected to city councils, governorships, state offices,  etc and then work to change laws. 

They are like snakes slithering in amongst us and we can’t do anything to protect ourselves or our country because we are all  emasculated by political correctness! 

“A full 25% of those polled agreed that “violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global jihad.”

For those who don’t know, Sharia Law is nothing less than the Nazi-ification of a religion. Sharia authorizes murder against non-believers who won’t convert, horrific oppression of women, the execution of gays, the extermination of Jews, and the beheading of anyone who draws Muhammad.

Currently anywhere from 3 million to 7 million Muslims live in America.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/https://twitter.com/lastwave2014/status/1005744863730520064?s=21 2015/06/24/shock-poll-51-of-american-muslims-want-sharia-25-okay-with-violence-against-americans/

• Like 1

It is the easiest way to take over, out breed other groups and one of the ways they are working to create their caliphate, one world of Islam.  The leftist and jihadist are using each other to create chaos to bring down the current world and reshape it how they want it to be.  The NWO globalist elite are using both of them to tear the world apart to create their 500 million world population of peasant workers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

Fertility rates within cultures explained:

Good video from 2008.

I have fathered 8 children. What's holding you up people...find more free time for relationships!

• Like 1

On 6/11/2018 at 8:25 PM, BuryTheHatchet said:

Good video from 2008.

I have fathered 8 children. What's holding you up people...find more free time for relationships!

3 for me so far which is ahead of the curve, but I'm still willing to have more if the right lady finds her way to me.  You can look for me on OnlyPreppers.com  😘😍😉

• Haha 1