ImTexan

Please tell me this is fake!

California - where men are women and women are men.  I'm betting this is true.  Nancy Pelosi probably partakes, so if you want confirmation of the group, her office is a start.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting topic that I just read while consuming a pepper and hotdog omelette. Do you suppose the cannibal club makes human hotdogs out of the lips and assholes?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I don’t really understand your comment. Is it sarcasm because you don’t believe this is for real?  

I haven’t seen anything to suggest this is a hoax. I wish someone would point to proof it is an internet hoax or a sick joke. 

This points to a truly low level in humanity that it would be accepted enough to be on the Net and not the Dark Web. 

And that to me is no laughing matter. 

Posted (edited)

It's just a link to a bigger picture of the same I'm calling old site or fake....it's probably a link having to do with Anthony Bourdain suicide.

Edited by Ripcannon
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ImTexan said:

I don’t really understand your comment. Is it sarcasm because you don’t believe this is for real?  

I haven’t seen anything to suggest this is a hoax. I wish someone would point to proof it is an internet hoax or a sick joke. 

This points to a truly low level in humanity that it would be accepted enough to be on the Net and not the Dark Web. 

And that to me is no laughing matter. 

Not sarcasm...just pure humor using a famous movie line. I am sure cannibalism is alive in America. Donating a body is reality. This case seems to be an avenue different from a hospital for organ donation or a university for scientific study/learning. This would be a legal issue at the state level. Anyone remember the movie "Soylent Green"?

• Thanks 1

I rerembet that film. was it Charlton Heston? 

I just can not envision a world where cannalblism is accepted. 

5 hours ago, ImTexan said:

I rerembet that film. was it Charlton Heston? 

I just can not envision a world where cannalblism is accepted. 

It wasn't accepted, it was done in secret, the elite ate the real food and gave the masses biscuits made from the human dead.  

I remember the movie. I also recall a character, an old man going to die and they put him in a room where the wall looks like a beach scene 

Maybe I have 2 films mixed up, 

15 minutes ago, ImTexan said:

I remember the movie. I also recall a character, an old man going to die and they put him in a room where the wall looks like a beach scene 

Maybe I have 2 films mixed up, 

I did not recall watching the movie so about two years ago I ordered it off Amazon in Blu Ray.  In the last fifteen minutes of it, my wife's son sits down and just has to tell me what the ending was.  At 28 that guy was a freaking jerk.  It made a decent move have an anticlimactic ending.

BTW, ImTexan,  I wish you would go back to that thread you thought I got mad on.  I did apologize and tried to send you a PM, but you don't accept PMs here.