Ripcannon

The steps leading up to a revolution...if necessary

Posted (edited)

So I had this awesome discussion with a great group of fellers and a gal...it was about how to go about planning a revolution and much much more,.,so now my next question is what steps can we take to prevent a revolution and totally restore are constitution to its original glory ,with no guns drawn...because that's the real win that's the best way...and if a revolution or just a big wave of court dates what's the end game I know restore constitution but that's it,..it can't be can it.....?how do we assemble,,.online,,in person as one force is the most effective.how, ,,when who's gonna call for this ,.,dont you think there shoulda been a call by now.

Edited by Ripcannon

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

So I had this awesome discussion with a great group of fellers and a gal...it was about how to go about planning a revolution and much much more,.,so now my next question is what steps can we take to prevent a revolution and totally restore are constitution to its original glory ,with no guns drawn...because that's the real win that's the best way...and if a revolution or just a big wave of court dates what's the end game I know restore constitution but that's it,..it can't be can it.....?how do we assemble,,.online,,in person as one force is the most effective.how, ,,when who's gonna call for this ,.,dont you think there shoulda been a call by now.

Here are the steps you take to get to revolution:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/usmilitias/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=25&p=132#p132

It is fourteen posts long so that you don't have to read the equivalent of the chapter of a book all at once.  Everything you need to know is there.

There are two viewpoints regarding saving the Republic.  Let's look at the pessimist view:

But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.”   John Adams, letter to Abigail Adams, July 17, 1775

Now, an optimist view:

"If men through fear, fraud or mistake, should in terms renounce and give up any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the great end of society, would absolutely vacate such renunciation; the right to freedom being the gift of God Almighty, it is not in the power of Man to alienate this gift, and voluntarily become a slave."

John Adams, Rights of the Colonists, 1772

"Government is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, the people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government; and to reform, alter, or totally change the same, when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it."

John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776

The ball is in your court.

Edited by The Resister
  • Thanks 1

Talk about a topic that keeps getting restarted under different thread titles and so little follow up!

• Thanks 1