Hello guys, I'm new here.. nice forum.

please allow me to introduce myself, I'm Cassandra. a deaf transgender woman with histories.. literally.

I come from lineage of military families dating back to beginning of World War II. my family served in all branches of U.S. Military (pre-USAAF/AAF, United States Air Army Forces) up until (U.S. Military branches) 1980. I'm only person in the family that still wants to serve her country.. but the disabilities of mine prevents me from doing so. ironically, they are wrong about that, these disabilities are my strength. i survive and persevere. forming a military militia is my way of serving my country and the greater good.

My military family's cousins are actually famous. My side of family comes from MacArthur line, famously known man was Douglas MacArthur. and other side of family line being was Dwight Eisenhower's. So, world's two greatest heroes are part of my family history on both sides. of course, my main family is never publicly known.. so we're good.

anyway. Here's my history of my own:

i'm self-taught website designer, i started learning about websites at young age in 2008, beginning with weebly as an base i started doing html, html-5 and CSS, C+++, branched out into more different yet difficult websites. same year, i also got into forum designing with proboards, same as first above as well so I'm also forum designer. I have designed well over 250 websites, 27 forums since 08. still continues to do so. i know video games are not taken seriously, but i do treat it as an life or death situation. i practice, train with what i have available at my hands.. (no weapons or anything like it) i was part of five different groups that treated battlefield game series as that. I trained with all weapons, vehicles, teamwork, cooperation. here was some instances that put me to work with War veterans who was playing the same game. (the division) is good example of militia style game that anybody can experience close to militia life. personally, militia is good for you to serve your country, your communities as well to provide aid, food, help and protection to families. (Who could forget the Civil War? That one was BIG example why militia stood against pre-us military before it was today's U.S. Military) case to point out the obvious reasons: the militia did was to protect their families, their rights as an American citizens. also to keep equality for all of people at that time.

so obviously, i want to form a military militia that protects our people and to provide aid etc. Especially when shit hits fan. i think it's possible that some of militia guys be like, "this is silly. Nobody's gonna be serious to take that up with this idea of military organization."

• Thanks 1

sure is alot to process here

1. i will not comment on your sexual orientation, but being honest with you being forward with your situation may be how you deal with it but its most definitely going to make any thing you do more difficult when you start with that as your ice breaker

2. famous ancestors is always interesting 

3. being deaf, a tuff card you have been delt but it does not lessen your worth , couldnt imagine a silent world

4. i too am a self taught web designer www.embreyenterprise.com is my dev site ive been building forums and adds ons for 7 years and webdesign in general for 10, ive built 4 forums who each have over 1 millions posts and currently own and operate 3 boards. i can write raw html and css, i can code in php and visual basic.

5. Im an avid gamer, im rank 140 on bf4 and 100 on bf1, played the division but hated the end game. Fallout 3 is the greatest video game ever made. im a huge Fallout fan boy, but willing to admit witcher 3 deserved goty over fo4. used to play cod bo1 every night hc s&d over 700 hours playing it with clan. last games ive played are the new gow and diablo 3 (ruined now because of modded gear) GTAV is currently how i releave stress lol

no matter what your needs are related to militias we have something that can help you, just be more specific on what you are looking for and if we can not assist you we can direct you somewhere that can

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, fixer said:

sure is alot to process here

1. i will not comment on your sexual orientation, but being honest with you being forward with your situation may be how you deal with it but its most definitely going to make any thing you do more difficult when you start with that as your ice breaker

2. famous ancestors is always interesting 

3. being deaf, a tuff card you have been delt but it does not lessen your worth , couldnt imagine a silent world

4. i too am a self taught web designer www.embreyenterprise.com is my dev site ive been building forums and adds ons for 7 years and webdesign in general for 10, ive built 4 forums who each have over 1 millions posts and currently own and operate 3 boards. i can write raw html and css, i can code in php and visual basic.

5. Im an avid gamer, im rank 140 on bf4 and 100 on bf1, played the division but hated the end game. Fallout 3 is the greatest video game ever made. im a huge Fallout fan boy, but willing to admit witcher 3 deserved goty over fo4. used to play cod bo1 every night hc s&d over 700 hours playing it with clan. last games ive played are the new gow and diablo 3 (ruined now because of modded gear) GTAV is currently how i releave stress lol

no matter what your needs are related to militias we have something that can help you, just be more specific on what you are looking for and if we can not assist you we can direct you somewhere that can

Thank you.

1. I do that so here will be no misunderstanding or misconception at all. Granted, i get that difficulties every day since i came out. but i just ignore, move past the haters.

2. I agree, i learn lot because of them and what they did.

3. It's actually bliss.. No more screaming gf/crazy women (for men to that effect) lol

4. Very impressive, i'd love to discuss and share stories haha.

5. Huge fallout fan? Bruh you're not the biggest fan, i am :) i own Fallout 3 and Fallout 4.  i actually have made so many stories for Fallout universe in my head. I'm fuking excited for F76 coming out soon.

• Like 1

fo76 - me too! tried to get the $199 power armor edition pn wednesday and it was sold out major bummer

my 15 year old son and I will be playing day one as team mates we have 2 psn accounts and 2 ps4s already because we play together ... its how we bond its very important that people find common interests with there loves ones and if there is one with no sacrifices

its a win win!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fixer said:

fo76 - me too! tried to get the $199 power armor edition pn wednesday and it was sold out major bummer

my 15 year old son and I will be playing day one as team mates we have 2 psn accounts and 2 ps4s already because we play together ... its how we bond its very important that people find common interests with there loves ones and if there is one with no sacrifies

its a win win!

Duude i got preorder of maximum edition but it got lost in email lmao it featured power armor, dlcs and more (i have connections to Fallout dev buddies, but it's all secret) nothing's better than having friends, family to play with on video games. Bonding is paramount. :D

• Like 1

hook me up with the power armor edition! i cant find it anywhere for $199

• Like 1

So mentally unstable and you want to be recognized for valor that supposedly runs in your blood lines......

Yeah let me step away and not trust your mental illness with a firearm.

id bet megatrons not getting the powerarmor edition :D 

but seriosly tho megatrons post is aligned with the majority of the alpha males in this niche

it goes with the territory , because of the far right wing, conservative nature of constitutionalists

Im not a fan of “how you are different” myself but unlike the status quo no body has to earn my respect... everyone gets it and it is thiers to lose

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am just reading this thread, Cassandra I will say WELCOME to the mix and like fixer,  everyone starts off good with me until they piss me off then, I walk away until I get over it (I do 99% of the time) and then it’s all good.  

I am not a gamer or programmer, I am 64 and my first computer was the Apple IIe, not much more than a glorified word processor with real floppy discs 😜😜.

i grew up with rotary dial, we had party lines and pay phones🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1