Hope this brightens your day:

Nero was talking to his financial advisers in a Roman amphitheater. "Why aren't we making any money from this building?" he said. An advisor replied, "Because the lions are eating up all the prophets." 

A very self-centered actor was hauled into a court as a witness. When asked to state his occupation he announced quit confidently, "I am the world's greatest actor." "Why did you tell them that?" a friend inquired afterward. "Had to," was the answer. "I was under oath."

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it." - Pablo Picasso

A Spanish magician tells the audience he will disappear on the count of 3. He says: “Uno, dos....”*POOF!!* He disappeared without a tres.

A squirrel was sitting in an apple tree. All of a sudden a cow started climbing up the tree. Surprised to see a climbing cow the squirrel asked the newcomer, "What the heck are you doing here?" The cow replied, "I thought I'd eat some oranges." "But this is an apple tree." "I know. I brought my own."

Todays Technology has advanced to the point we humans can NOT differentiate between the new levels. For example; there is little to be gained between a 2015 Iphone  & a 2018 Iphone, except spending $700-900. If you do not purchase a new vehicle every year why purchase a NEW phone? The same is true with Televisions. Whatever the latest/newest “HD/Curve” you will notice NOT notice any real benefit from a 2015 model.

A wise person takes the risks that are more than compensated by the likelihood of succeeding and how rich the reward. An ordinary person that takes a risk tends to focus only on the size of the reward. A fool ignores both and focuses only on personal fears and desires regardless of how unlikely the success or small the reward.

Scott