Hope this brightens your day:

The recent volcano eruptions in Kilauea and Volcan de Fuego prompted representatives all over the globe to have an Earthquake Summit. When San Adreas arrived everyone point fingers and said, "It's your fault!"

A city slicker goes to visit his cousin who owns an apple orchard. The cousin takes him out to show him the bountiful crop on the trees. The city slicker sees all the apples and asks, "How many apples grow on trees?"  His cousin smiles and says, "All of them."

The maturity continuum is a movement from dependence to independence to interdependence. All phases of life start out (personal, professional) as dependent (take care of me, you do it). Hopefully, in a reasonable period we move to independence( I take care of myself, I can do it). To reach true maturity we finally say: we can do it, we can cooperate, we can create something bigger than ourselves.

Teacher: "Which is the best month to study?" Student: "Octembruary." Teacher: "Don't be silly. There's no month like that." Student: "Exactly...."
The warehouse foreman walked up on a worker and caught him napping. "Hey!" the foreman shouted. "Why aren't you working?" "Because I didn't see you coming."

There was once a police atom who ran into a suspect atom. As they looked at each other the police atom said, "I've got my ion you!"
She entered the office of a noted divorce lawyer. "I want to know if I have grounds for divorce? "she asked. "Are you married?" asked the lawyer. "Yes, I am." "Then, "he replied, "you have ground."

A monk can be very gentle, very peaceful, while there are no hard words to assail him, but when hard words are directed at him, it is then that he must be really gentle and peaceful.

Todays Technology has advanced to the point we humans can NOT differentiate between the new levels. For example; there is little to be gained between a 2015 Iphone  & a 2018 Iphone, except spending $700-900. If you do not purchase a new vehicle every year why purchase a NEW phone? The same is true with Televisions. Whatever the latest/newest “HD/Curve” you will notice NOT notice any real benefit from a 2015 model.

Protect Cable

Scott

3% Protect Cable 100216.jpg