fixer

My Militia is now part of the NRA Business Alliance

NRA Business Alliance 

https://www.mymilitia.com  applied for Membership in the "NRA Business Alliance" of the National Rifle Association of America ("NRABA Membership / NRABA Member") and was accepted on June 19th, 2018

1. The principals of My Militia have read, understood, and individually and collectively agree to subscribe to the purposes and objectives of the NRA as set forth in the NRA’s bylaws.
  2. The conduct of My Militia has not been, and will not be, contrary to the purposes, objectives, policies, reputation, or image of the NRA.
  3. The purposes of My Militia are, and will remain, lawful.
  4. My Militia has not, and shall not, attempt or advocate the overthrow of the United States Government, or any of its political subdivisions by force or violence.
  5. My Militia has not, and shall not, knowingly allow any ownership interest in the Business to any person or entity who is a member of any organization which has any part of its program the purpose of overthrowing the United States Government.
  6. My Militia is open to all citizens of good repute, without regard to sex, race, creed, color or national origin.

NRA_Business_Alliance-eagle.jpg.4813c5280f2ed11ef6844a846e2ba270.jpg

• Like 1