Hope this brightens your day:

Wife: "I lost my keys again." Husband: "It's in your jeans." Wife: "Don't drag my family into this!" 

For the first time in many years, a friend of ours traveled from his rural town to the city to attend a movie. After buying his ticket he stopped at the concession stand to purchase some popcorn. Handing the attendant $1.50, my friend couldn't help but comment, "The last time I came to the movie, popcorn was only 15 cents." "Well, sir," the attendant replied with a grin, "You're really going to enjoy yourself. We have sound now."

The fuel that one needs to go far isn’t so much brainpower as it is persistence-power.

Todays Technology has advanced to the point we humans can NOT differentiate between the new levels. For example; there is little to be gained between a 2015 Iphone  & a 2018 Iphone, except spending $700-900. If you do not purchase a new vehicle every year why purchase a NEW phone? The same is true with Televisions. Whatever the latest/newest “HD/Curve” you will notice NOT notice any real benefit from a 2015 model.

Scott