Cassandra Saturn

UNSC's Founder Message to all Militia groups of United States and the world

On 6/28/2018 at 1:48 PM, The Resister said:

I keep clicking the link.  I get nothing.

I just updated the original post to include link, try it now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, I am at a loss for words too 😜😜

You’ll need to ask Cassandra since she wrote it. 

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2018 at 1:43 PM, Cassandra Saturn said:

A message to all Militia groups in United States and the world by UNSC'S Founder.

The article contains that said message.

Moderator Edit: Correct link to article thanks to research by Skillet:

https://medium.com/@cassandrasaturn/united-nations-space-commands-founder-message-to-all-militia-groups-of-united-states-and-beyond-573ef54e4888

This appears to be a call for a New World Order globalist military force which I absolutely oppose.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Oh suree.. We "suppress" rights, actually not really. You guys don't know me well enough to know that this is not globalist, new world order military force. I'm saying we need a military force of our own if our military across world is wiped out, what we do? Simple.. We FIGHT to protect our families.

I think Cassandra is believing there is a hostile alien invading force on the way to planet earth with the intent of conquering the planet. 

From space, they will wipe out all countries communication, military bases, etc... 

So Cassandra, how do you propose people on earth (militias) fight what is in the skies? 

As far as I know, no militia has anti aircraft weapons, or the ability to attack something in space.

I would advise you to calm down, take a breather, and consider the fact that President Trump has ordered a Space Force to be created (20yrs is plenty of time for the SF to get ready) and that Americans (at least here) aren’t pro-UN. 

While you are welcome to voice your ideas and opinions, I will tell you upfront, this is not going to be a receptive audience. 

10 hours ago, Cassandra Saturn said:

Oh suree.. We "suppress" rights, actually not really. You guys don't know me well enough to know that this is not globalist, new world order military force. I'm saying we need a military force of our own if our military across world is wiped out, what we do? Simple.. We FIGHT to protect our families.

My advice to you is find a local militia, join and LEARN!

They have been preparing for YEARS what you are talking about. 

I watch Disclose TV, I watch David Wilcox and Corey Goode, I get where you are coming from BUT you are new here, I am guessing you have never been in the military or around any militia people ( that you were aware of). 

You sound emotional and panicked. STOP!

Sit back, read, learn and get yourself ready... or you won’t make it 20 yrs!

BTW, no one here is suppressing your Rights. Your links don’t work, I fixed one for you but I am not going behind you and fixing them all, that is YOUR responsibility. 

👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ImTexan said:

My advice to you is find a local militia, join and LEARN!

They have been preparing for YEARS what you are talking about. 

I watch Disclose TV, I watch David Wilcox and Corey Goode, I get where you are coming from BUT you are new here, I am guessing you have never been in the military or around any militia people ( that you were aware of). 

You sound emotional and panicked. STOP!

Sit back, read, learn and get yourself ready... or you won’t make it 20 yrs!

BTW, no one here is suppressing your Rights. Your links don’t work, I fixed one for you but I am not going behind you and fixing them all, that is YOUR responsibility. 

👍

I don't sound that way, i have been around military people my whole life. (Introduction post in welcome section which explains that) i apologize if my post made it sound like i am panicking, but really i am not. Sorry

I have been in command of military of my own for long time. Since 2000. I don't just join a militia, i build military of my own. But i do admit that i never seen a militia before.

I did find your intro after my post to you. 

Are you saying you have built your own militia or you want to build your own militia?  

• Like 1