Hope this brightens your day:

My Doctor told me to avoid any unnecessary stress... To comply, I did not open his bill.

My boss didn't come in to work today. He called this morning and said he was having a vision problem. When I asked what was wrong, he replied, "I just can't see myself at work today."

"Genius is an African who dreams up snow." – Anonymous

Electricians are always watching the news... They like to keep up with current events.

A first-time father was taking a turn at feeding the baby some strained peas. Naturally, there were traces of the food everywhere, especially on the infant. His wife comes in, looks at the infant, then at her husband staring into space, then says, "What in the world are you doing?" He replied, "I'm waiting for the first coat to dry, so I can put on another."

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."  - David Butler

Todays Technology has advanced to the point we humans can NOT differentiate between the new levels. For example; there is little to be gained between a 2015 Iphone  & a 2018 Iphone, except spending $700-900. If you do not purchase a new vehicle every year why purchase a NEW phone? The same is true with Televisions. Whatever the latest/newest “HD/Curve” you will notice NOT notice any real benefit from a 2015 model.

Ten Cs of Survivial

Scott

3% Ten Cs of Survivial 091516.jpg