Jump to content

Cassandra Saturn

Marital Law is being enacted soon and U.S. Military has been ordered to enforce it. - coming in two Months. Additional reports of military buildup confirmed by other reporters

Recommended Posts

I had been informed by my buddies in U.S. Marines that President Trump had ordered U.S. Military to enact a Martial Law and FEMA camps for homeless people two months later. I don't have full specifics nor details of this operation, but it does seem to confirm unusual buildup in zones across United States where we are seeing more military presence here as opposed to homeless crisis that has been ongoing since 1990s.

 

Plus to confirmed reports, here are confirmed sightings of Japan military has begun building up its military size, so are the German Military as well other nations doing same. It does seem that it is happening much more sooner than expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've used facilities to hold undocumented foreigners for long periods of time.  Now you say the homeless?  When do you think you will be on some kind of undesirables list to be put in a containment / re-education / concentration camp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 An exactly  what would be the purpose to enact martial law and FEMA camps for the homeless ?

 

The problem with homelessness is a problem that will never go away in anyones life time. An homelessness is a topic that has many problematic issues that are just not easily solved. 

It is almost like a disease that is hard to cure once you have it, but a better way to treat the issue is to prevent it from happening the best one can.

 

Doesn't seem to make anysense for Trump to enact any kind of martial law for any reason at this point in time, especially against the homeless.  Martial law was a topic that came up in another forum i was on a while back but it was in regards to obama and his administration during is years in office.. An thankfully that never came to pass. Though the topic of martial law is interesting, on one hand it feels ominious as if the nature of its design is to make a free people submissive,  when I would wager a guess that the intent is to secure a populous that is being threatened by a group that is dangerous to the country in some form or another. Though the arguement I suppose is once in power a president can use " martial law" at ones discretion for any reason  be it honest or diabolical and no one can do anything about it.  Though the problem with thinking the worst case scenerio is, people in the armed forces, law enforcement, and even our national security agencies, are still people, still citizens, and have a free moral compass like anyone else. They have the ability to disobey any order that is either morally wrong , legally wrong  if they so choose to.   So a topic of discussion that I would be more interested in is, what is the actual likely hood of our own military turning against the people they have sworn to protect.  And does our military have enough leaders to do what is right in the face of a government that chooses to do wrong.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GLCsector3295 said:

 An exactly  what would be the purpose to enact martial law and FEMA camps for the homeless ?

 

The problem with homelessness is a problem that will never go away in anyones life time. An homelessness is a topic that has many problematic issues that are just not easily solved. 

It is almost like a disease that is hard to cure once you have it, but a better way to treat the issue is to prevent it from happening the best one can.

 

Doesn't seem to make anysense for Trump to enact any kind of martial law for any reason at this point in time, especially against the homeless.  Martial law was a topic that came up in another forum i was on a while back but it was in regards to obama and his administration during is years in office.. An thankfully that never came to pass. Though the topic of martial law is interesting, on one hand it feels ominious as if the nature of its design is to make a free people submissive,  when I would wager a guess that the intent is to secure a populous that is being threatened by a group that is dangerous to the country in some form or another. Though the arguement I suppose is once in power a president can use " martial law" at ones discretion for any reason  be it honest or diabolical and no one can do anything about it.  Though the problem with thinking the worst case scenerio is, people in the armed forces, law enforcement, and even our national security agencies, are still people, still citizens, and have a free moral compass like anyone else. They have the ability to disobey any order that is either morally wrong , legally wrong  if they so choose to.   So a topic of discussion that I would be more interested in is, what is the actual likely hood of our own military turning against the people they have sworn to protect.  And does our military have enough leaders to do what is right in the face of a government that chooses to do wrong.

 

 

 

In my lifetime the answer to your question came at places like Waco and Ruby Ridge.  Both incidents were avoidable and did not need to result in that amount of bloodshed.

 

The real question does a man's ideology win over his paycheck?  As we slide more toward secularism as opposed to a society based upon the values that made America great, I'm pretty pessimistic.  Today, too many people only see the right thing as what they want out of the government.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ruby Ridge is one that I actually do not remember for some reason, Waco I actually do remember as it was pretty much all over the television.  Now to be fair, both incidents do really show a lack of self control on parts of the government and law enforcement.  Where I do not see the connection though is how that relates to martial law or f.e.m.a camps.... less i just miss understood your reply.

 

Unless you are suggesting that martial law is what was used in both situations ???  If the idea is that martial law was initiated i do not see it specifically mentioned, an this was just from skimming the internet, the references i see is just federal agents, not the term martial law was enacted.  BUT the government proved in both situations their piss poor performance on two incidents that could have been handled very differently had cooler heads prevailed. 

 

 

i do think there is a degree to the second part of what you stated about ideology over a paycheck, and society moving towards secularism.   and people only seeing what they can get out of the government and adding ( not what they can do to help their country )....

 

I think to this second part it is to a degree in that the we should be labeled the democrat party and all the filth that is attached to it, and the Rino Republicans / maybe even republicans that are just too cowardly to do the right thing.    Those people to me are the ones where that paycheck means way more than any kind morality or ideology less you want to expand ideology to political beliefs then for that party it might be a toss up.  And then lumping that group into secularism.  The force to me that is always pushing back even if in a weakend state is; religious institutions ( even though they have their own problems  fundamentally they know they are not serving a paycheck and the ones  that are really serving and not in the higherarchy are the ones doing the good work )   and then we have actual republicans , conservatives ,and constitutional conservatives ...  i don't think that secularism is going to win , at least not with out a hard fight on many levels. An same for the democrat party. Which really, I think in this era, they really shouldnt even be called democrats anymore, not when a 28 yr old woman can run under the democrat flag and label herself a democrat socialist.

 

 Thank you for the conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, GLCsector3295 said:

Ruby Ridge is one that I actually do not remember for some reason, Waco I actually do remember as it was pretty much all over the television.  Now to be fair, both incidents do really show a lack of self control on parts of the government and law enforcement.  Where I do not see the connection though is how that relates to martial law or f.e.m.a camps.... less i just miss understood your reply.

 

Unless you are suggesting that martial law is what was used in both situations ???  If the idea is that martial law was initiated i do not see it specifically mentioned, an this was just from skimming the internet, the references i see is just federal agents, not the term martial law was enacted.  BUT the government proved in both situations their piss poor performance on two incidents that could have been handled very differently had cooler heads prevailed. 

 

 

i do think there is a degree to the second part of what you stated about ideology over a paycheck, and society moving towards secularism.   and people only seeing what they can get out of the government and adding ( not what they can do to help their country )....

 

I think to this second part it is to a degree in that the we should be labeled the democrat party and all the filth that is attached to it, and the Rino Republicans / maybe even republicans that are just too cowardly to do the right thing.    Those people to me are the ones where that paycheck means way more than any kind morality or ideology less you want to expand ideology to political beliefs then for that party it might be a toss up.  And then lumping that group into secularism.  The force to me that is always pushing back even if in a weakend state is; religious institutions ( even though they have their own problems  fundamentally they know they are not serving a paycheck and the ones  that are really serving and not in the higherarchy are the ones doing the good work )   and then we have actual republicans , conservatives ,and constitutional conservatives ...  i don't think that secularism is going to win , at least not with out a hard fight on many levels. An same for the democrat party. Which really, I think in this era, they really shouldnt even be called democrats anymore, not when a 28 yr old woman can run under the democrat flag and label herself a democrat socialist.

 

 Thank you for the conversation.

 

Actually, I thank you for the conversation since I've been acquiring a lifetime of experience and few people want to benefit off it.  So, let's start with Randy Weaver:

 

Weaver, an ex - Green Beret, moved to the mountains of Idaho and tried to become a separatist.  Come to think about it, he was the only separatist I ever knowingly recall meeting.   Anyway, Weaver goes into the woods and builds a home that is slightly above being called a shack.  He went to a couple of Aryan Nations meetings just to see what they were about and he somehow got caught up in an entrapment scheme.  Undercover feds entrapped him into sawing off the barrel of a shotgun in order to develop a pretext to pursue him.  A LOT of dirty tricks went on until it ultimately culminated with some LEOs ambushing the Weaver family.  They killed Randy's son; shot and killed Randy's wife with a scoped sniper rifle  as she held her infant daughter; shot and injured Randy's step son and shot and killed the family dog.  

 

Side Note:  I met Randy a few years later when I became a target, much like he did.  His insights as to how they played the game were instrumental in me knowing what to look out for and avoid being killed.

 

The whole point of Ruby Ridge as well as Waco were to try and determine how far the government could push the American people and conduct military style actions along with denying people their Due Process.  The push has always been to find the Achilles Heel of the people so that they would cooperate rather than resist unconstitutional actions.  

 

The government expanded on this quest and in 1994 the infamous Twenty Nine Palms Survey was conducted to find out how far some military personnel would go in obeying orders that would only be given by a tyrannical and unconstitutional government.  Approximately 300 Marines participated.  I'd like to reproduce question # 46 and leave you a link to that survey:

 

"The  U.S.  government declares a ban on   the possession,  sale, transportation, and transfer of all non-sporting firearms.  A thirty (30) day amnesty period is permitted for these fireamis  to  be turned over to  the local authorities.  At the end of this period, a number of citizen groups refuse to  tum over their firearms. Consider the following statement: 

I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the U.S. government

 

 

Strongly disagree     Disagree     AgreeStrongly      Agree    No opinion"

 

http://www.29palmssurvey.com/survey.html

 

In the late 1990s, the United States did begin conducting mock house to house search and seizure / weapons confiscation exercises in American neighborhoods.  Alex Jones, before he was flipped to work for the government, put out a detailed documentary challenging these exercises that were done in conjunction with UN troops.  That documentary is called POLICE STATE 2000.  

 

The fight to make America a part of a NEW WORLD ORDER / One World Government is a long term endeavor.  We are constantly being programmed to accept Martial Law without rebelling.  As best as I can determine, the NWO crowd, working in conjunction have found a way to get Americans from the right to accept the idea.  They demonized people from south of the border and, instead of declaring war on Mexico, the government keeps passing more laws to make it easier for the populace to accept and embrace the concept of Martial Law.  You just have to do it for the "right" (sic) reasons.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by The Resister
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We did not need The Patriot Act, 43 had the Checkbook in his hand and chose the wrong Country to invade.  Obama, came with NDAA, and ultimately wound up pushing through some extremely Treasonous E.O's each more Usurping than the Previous One.  The last of which guanranteed his Successor Dictatorial Powers, thereby if Trump does elect to Impose Martial Law the E.O. are already in place to make such a move possible.  On the other hand if The Trump Administration manages to Rescind The Patriot Act and NDAA we'll have some Breathing Room.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Resister said:

 

Actually, I thank you for the conversation since I've been acquiring a lifetime of experience and few people want to benefit off it.  So, let's start with Randy Weaver:

 

Weaver, an ex - Green Beret, moved to the mountains of Idaho and tried to become a separatist.  Come to think about it, he was the only separatist I ever knowingly recall meeting.   Anyway, Weaver goes into the woods and builds a home that is slightly above being called a shack.  He went to a couple of Aryan Nations meetings just to see what they were about and he somehow got caught up in an entrapment scheme.  Undercover feds entrapped him into sawing off the barrel of a shotgun in order to develop a pretext to pursue him.  A LOT of dirty tricks went on until it ultimately culminated with some LEOs ambushing the Weaver family.  They killed Randy's son; shot and killed Randy's wife with a scoped sniper rifle  as she held her infant daughter; shot and injured Randy's step son and shot and killed the family dog.  

 

Side Note:  I met Randy a few years later when I became a target, much like he did.  His insights as to how they played the game were instrumental in me knowing what to look out for and avoid being killed.

 

The whole point of Ruby Ridge as well as Waco were to try and determine how far the government could push the American people and conduct military style actions along with denying people their Due Process.  The push has always been to find the Achilles Heel of the people so that they would cooperate rather than resist unconstitutional actions.  

 

The government expanded on this quest and in 1994 the infamous Twenty Nine Palms Survey was conducted to find out how far some military personnel would go in obeying orders that would only be given by a tyrannical and unconstitutional government.  Approximately 300 Marines participated.  I'd like to reproduce question # 46 and leave you a link to that survey:

 

"The  U.S.  government declares a ban on   the possession,  sale, transportation, and transfer of all non-sporting firearms.  A thirty (30) day amnesty period is permitted for these fireamis  to  be turned over to  the local authorities.  At the end of this period, a number of citizen groups refuse to  tum over their firearms. Consider the following statement: 

I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the U.S. government

 

 

Strongly disagree     Disagree     AgreeStrongly      Agree    No opinion"

 

http://www.29palmssurvey.com/survey.html

 

In the late 1990s, the United States did begin conducting mock house to house search and seizure / weapons confiscation exercises in American neighborhoods.  Alex Jones, before he was flipped to work for the government, put out a detailed documentary challenging these exercises that were done in conjunction with UN troops.  That documentary is called POLICE STATE 2000.  

 

The fight to make America a part of a NEW WORLD ORDER / One World Government is a long term endeavor.  We are constantly being programmed to accept Martial Law without rebelling.  As best as I can determine, the NWO crowd, working in conjunction have found a way to get Americans from the right to accept the idea.  They demonized people from south of the border and, instead of declaring war on Mexico, the government keeps passing more laws to make it easier for the populace to accept and embrace the concept of Martial Law.  You just have to do it for the "right" (sic) reasons.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Interesting stuff, what I did notice from my search which is really just wikipedia, according to that site, the weavers did in some fashion win a court case and were awarded damages a million or something in that range if not more, and i could be off in the amount as i just didnt take the two seconds to go look on wikipedia again...    That survey you mentioned is interesting, I actually served in the Army back in 97-2000; now i was a unit supply specialist, 92y, but assigned to a combat unit, and i do remember one time witnessing a training mission that i thought was ridiculous at the time, an it was service members dressed in street clothes, and i forget the proper name but it is basically lazer tag gear, a type of vest with sensors and the m16 is fitted with a flash suppressor thing an a small lazer device that fires once the trigger is pulled and etc. ( which i was a smart ass when i used the vest and removed the double A battery cause I figured well, if this " war " why the heck am i going to play fair ?) ANNNNY HOW, the event i witnessed , was this small group of people where behind a barracade, and just shouting an jumping around, trying to simulate a rowdy crowd, and there were just maybe 2 or three soliders manning this check point, it looked ridiculous to me, but now that you mentioned the 90s and the training exercises,  it makes sense now. because this was before 9/11, so it had to of been training for rural altercations.   

 

Your survey you mentioned, 300 participated, though you didnt mention their response, but lets just say that all 300 voted that they would infringe on civil rights or engage in violence, shoot someone to remove their firearm.... as distressing as that is, that was only a survey of 300 Marines,  And that survey did not mention the intent of the survey, and unless these 300 marines did not sign their names on a log in sheet before taking the survey, and didnt sign their names on the survey, then it would be a real blind survey or it would be easily known who took part and confidentiality just goes out the door, in which case, that survey could have been  a way to find out who the nut jobs were and muster them out, ( and i am just spit balling that idea. ). you cracked me up with Alex Jones, I barely liked Alex Jones, what i cant stand is he tells half truths, he talks over guests, and he never backs up any of his reports with some thing that listeners can go and verify with ease. And for some reason he thinks the government is out to kill him. So he might be a lil surprised to hear that the government has turned him !!

 

 

 I do think though that incidents like Waco and Ruby Ridge , are going to be rare,  the exception i would say being the Boston Marathon Bombing,   I thought it a bit ridiculous to do a door to door search for the terrorists, and what ends up happening ??? A home owner discovers the kid hiding in his boat, and alerts police. I mean the highest profile event of the year, and the police or government really thought they were going to have wait very long to find the guy ?? but I say i think these incidents are going to be rare now because of the cries of police violence and the rush to the court to sue the officers involved , city and police department and cash in on a big pay day. Not to mention, the internet wasn't as live streamed then as it is now. A push of a button and one can live stream a recording straight to youtube or facebook making it harder for law enforcement to be dirty, if they are dirty.  not perfect , but better than nothing.   I cant let myself run wild with thoughts that all of the military and law enforcement are trigger happy and dirty to a large degree, i dont need that paranoia in my life. but i am not oblivious that there are bad people out there in positions of authoraty and there should be easier ways to flush them out. How I don't know..... I think one instance where technology and the media helped to fight against the government was in regards to the  B. Land Management / BLM incident involving Cliven Bundy, now  I do think the Bundy family, should have gone about fighting harder in court to prevent things from going as far as they did, BUT with Fox news on the scene and with the way supporters stood up to government agents things ended in favor of the civilians. Where Bundy stands now who knows. But the point is, those government agents could have opened fire at any moment, but with plenty of media coverage, the government agencies involved knew they were being watched.... remember the saying, the Pen is mightier than the sword.... I think today that the camera / video recorder / internet is becoming mightier than the sword.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Calvin Champion Woods said:

We did not need The Patriot Act, 43 had the Checkbook in his hand and chose the wrong Country to invade.  Obama, came with NDAA, and ultimately wound up pushing through some extremely Treasonous E.O's each more Usurping than the Previous One.  The last of which guanranteed his Successor Dictatorial Powers, thereby if Trump does elect to Impose Martial Law the E.O. are already in place to make such a move possible.  On the other hand if The Trump Administration manages to Rescind The Patriot Act and NDAA we'll have some Breathing Room.

 The thing with this .... i still cant figure out why Trump would want to impose Martial Law on any level,  I mean he is doing pretty good as president over all, he doesn't come off as a power hungry boogy man. He hasn't that i can tell signed anything in the middle of the night , like was done in the obama administration for a few laws.  With rescinding of any acts or laws. I think Obama care is a great indicator that he even with the wins he is making, and even with the Congress and Senate  with republicans behind the wheel, just cant enact some kind of executive action and rescind these items ,even though it seems to me Obama just used this pretend executive action / order , b.s to push through obama care...  These things Abortion , patriot act, obama care, are pandoras boxes, and once open, good luck trying to close them. 

 

I cant figure out why they are so hard to close, but they just are,  and it is infuriating, And for abortion i am not for it, but what I am for, is states deciding if they want to allow it or not and me having the option to support it or not and or the ability to pick up an move to a state that doesnt support it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My topics are made for reason: is to bring a discussion about what's really important: our government or our nation of people? I know it's not fair. But you really don't know lot about Trump family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2018 at 9:13 PM, Cassandra Saturn said:

I had been informed by my buddies in U.S. Marines that President Trump had ordered U.S. Military to enact a Martial Law and FEMA camps for homeless people two months later. I don't have full specifics nor details of this operation, but it does seem to confirm unusual buildup in zones across United States where we are seeing more military presence here as opposed to homeless crisis that has been ongoing since 1990s.

 

Plus to confirmed reports, here are confirmed sightings of Japan military has begun building up its military size, so are the German Military as well other nations doing same. It does seem that it is happening much more sooner than expected.

 

Can you link to any reliable sources confirming any of this?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Who Viewed the Topic

    5 members have viewed this topic:
    Groot Leo.quinn Timberline Firearms Dav Harzin Calvin Champion Woods
×

Important Information

Your Privacy Is Important To Us Learn More: Privacy Policy