ImTexan

Antifa hurls explosive into Patriot Prayer marchers, starts a riot

I was just reading a similar article myself.  I predict there is going to be much more leftist violence and several more mass shootings before the elections this fall.  They know they have lost the supreme court which has frequently been legislating from the bench on their behalf instead of protecting the constitution and the constitutional rights of our citizens.  I think they have decided they have lost the political fight and are going to ramp it up with violence and possibly start a full scale civil war.

• Like 1

Yes...I think you right. Glad I moved out of the Democrat majority city of Houston and in to a small town but I hear this county is mainly Dems.

Dang... can't get away from these nut cases!

WhenWeAreArmed.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lots of masks being worn by both sides...show up to a fight wanting to fight, and you will get one. Wonder where the footage is from the guy rushing pantyfa wearing the GoPro camera on top of his helmet?

• Like 3

ANTIFA = Brownn Shirts

The German Jews /German Citizens didn’t fight back and looked what happened there. 

I agree we will see more violence, shootings and attacks. They are actively baiting the Right into a civil war. I think it will backfire on them. 

Lincoln suspended the Constitution and what would happen if they, the Soros funded Leftist, pushed the agenda to the point where Trump suspended the Constitution, declared a National Emergency, halted all elections, including the 2020 election!? 

• Like 1

Yeah someone throws a bomb at me I'm gonna put my knife in um for my safety...that's hard to believe that's ok and not act of terror.was it a mortor or a pipe bomb...and is the fbi looking into this bombing first I seen this!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ImTexan said:

ANTIFA = Brownn Shirts

The German Jews /German Citizens didn’t fight back and looked what happened there. 

I agree we will see more violence, shootings and attacks. They are actively baiting the Right into a civil war. I think it will backfire on them. 

Lincoln suspended the Constitution and what would happen if they, the Soros funded Leftist, pushed the agenda to the point where Trump suspended the Constitution, declared a National Emergency, halted all elections, including the 2020 election!? 

They did... not.many.  but God did have a plan for them and ww2 gave the jews isreal back.  Which fulfilled biblical prophecy. 

• Like 3