6 minutes ago, fixer said:

Were about a lot of things ! 😎 Welcome!

Before  I created this  account,  I was reading that this site isn't anti government.  I really don't trust the government,  but I really  love my America...

• Like 1

Not trusting the government and being anti-government is two completely different things ;)

Personally, Well ....I would have to say my father is the only person "on earth" that i trust.

Trust can be construed in many ways , like if it was life or death situation would be different than everyday issues.

Generally - "A person is only as faithful as their options" and "Never put faith in Man, He will fail you 100% of the Time" are the perspectives i live by.

How about you?

2 minutes ago, fixer said:

Personally, Well ....I would have to say my father is the only person "on earth" that i trust.

Trust can be construed in many ways , like if it was life or death situation would be different than everyday issues.

Generally - "A person is only as faithful as their options" and "Never put faith in Man, He will fail you 100% of the Time" are the perspectives i live by.

How about you?

Trust..., like respect is earned. In combat we know where we stand with each other. There you will find a true  brother and sister 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Timberline Firearms said:

Thanks fixer, just wanna know what mymilitia, is all about

My posts prove this board is made up of a lot of diverse opinions, but everybody is searching for their version of truth and some close knit allies to network with.

I do not consider myself "anti-government," but a majority of Americans realize that the current government is not constitutional.  Think of it as being anti-BAD government.  People associate the term anti-government with those who put on a set of cammies and think they can go to war against Uncle Scam.  They're about as funny as a pissant running up an elephant's leg with rape on his mind.