Hope this brightens your day:

Dietitian: Did you follow the course that I have given you 4 weeks ago? Client: Yes, of course! Dietitian: So did you lose at least 4lbs ?
Client: No! I lost 4 weeks!

An old-time pastor was riding furiously down the road, hurrying to get to church on time. Suddenly, his horse stumbled and threw him to the ground. Lying in the dirt, his body wracked with pain, the pastor called out, “All you angels in heaven, help me get up on my horse!” With extraordinary strength, he leaped onto the horse’s back—and fell off the other side. From the ground again, he called out, “All right, just half of you angels this time!”

"Remember you will not get a second chance to make a first impression."

Todays Technology has advanced to the point we humans can NOT differentiate between the new levels. For example; there is little to be gained between a 2015 Iphone  & a 2018 Iphone, except spending $700-900. If you do not purchase a new vehicle every year why purchase a NEW phone? The same is true with Televisions. Whatever the latest/newest “HD/Curve” you will notice NOT notice any real benefit from a 2015 model.

Best Hunting Crossbow

Scott

3% Best Hunting Crossbow 021217.jpg