Let_Freedom_Ring

You Cannot Own Property in America

I can go you one better.  When I paid off my car, the state sent me a "Certificate" of Title.  I went on to find out that the real ownership papers were called the Certificate of Origin.  The state owns that and simply gives you a Certificate of the actual title.

http://notfooledbygovernment.com/essays/who-owns-your-car/

If you're thinking this conspiracy B.S. I asked a lady that worked in the county tax assessors office some years ago.  She said what my research revealed was the honest truth.  I still know her quite well even today and she will attest to what I told you... she's now my wife.

To go a bit further, I bought a 1980 Ford Bronco.  It had it sitting under my carport.  The week I was to go in for major surgery, the county told me I had to get rid of the Bronco.  It didn't have a tag on it.  WTH?  I didn't have the time to duke it out with them so I sold my Bronco for $500  and that guy got a great deal.  I'd just put $2000 into it with a new engine rebuild.  I needed a windshield, tire, and a carburetor to make it road ready, but the deductible on surgery and co pays had me strapped.  

They measure the grass in your yard here.  If it goes over eight inches high, you are assessed a thousand dollar fine and given two weeks to cut it.  

Welcome to Amerika

BTW, a few years ago a neighbor of mine was trying to argue with his wife who got a call from her sister.  My neighbor said his wife wouldn't get off the phone so he jerked the phone line out of the wall.  His sister in law called the cops.  My neighbor was charged and convicted of property damage (of his own phone line in his own house) and domestic violence - though he never made physical contact with his wife.  We really do need to take America back.

• Like 2

We had a lawyer in our group many years ago. He went to a car dealership in Missouri, don’t recall which one, paid cash ( can’t do that any more), got the MSO which is the same thing you are talking about, drove it back to Houston. Never got tags, inspection, etc. had a magnetic sign made stating, “private, not for hire” . 

I had friends who, when their baby was born, refused to give the child’s name to the attendant when she came in... wanted it for the birth certificate. 

They literally had to sneak out of the hospital with friends creating a diversion, (can’t do that any more), they had the doctors sign a Birth Record they made and sign in the Bible as the doctor who delivered the baby. A while later, after many phone calls from the hospital to get the child’s name, they finally sent a Birth Certificate where they had named the child  after the mother and they sent it to the state for registering ... my friends sent the copy back with it marked up that there was no child by that name and it was a falseified document. 

My same friend, when the State was trying to put him in jail for back child support (he was giving his ex money directly & she denied it, he had some receipts but used mostly in cash), filed an In Rem petition against the state’s  Child Support div .., don’t know enough about this action but he won the case and confused the crap out of the attorneys... all this was back in early 2000... 

He he took a $4k course from John B Nelson😉

• Like 1

It's all designed to control and keep citizens in line.  Anything you have to pay a continual tax on and that can be taken away from you for not paying it, is not really owned by you.  Property, vehicles.  These are some other laws and practices I would like to see nullified!

• Like 2

Apparently we can if we file for a land patent to our properties!

Land Patent! Sovereign Right to your Property! Never can be taken by Government or a Bank!!!

You still have to pay taxes but with a land patent they can't take your land and home away from you.  For a small filing fee and a little time this is the best way to protect your property.  Once you have a land patent for your property the government can't even use eminent domain to take any part of it.  Residents of Texas by the way do really own their property and it can't be foreclosed on because Texas never ceded their land to the US government when joining the union.

Land Patent Titles -- The Key to True Property Ownership

• Like 1